Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep 1 Domzale ____6 __4 2 0 __14:1 _14 2 Koper ______6 __3 2 1 __6:4 __11 3 Maribor _____6 __3 1 2 _10:11 _10 4 Celje _______6 __2 3 1 __9:3 __9 5 Primorje ____6 __3 0 3 __10:6 _9 6 Interblock ___6 __2 2 2 __8:6 __8 7 Gorica ______6 __2 2 2 __4:4 __8 8 Drava ______6 __2 1 3 __7:13 _7 9 Nafta ______6 __1 3 2 __6:11 __6 10 Livar _____6 __0 0 6 __4:19 __0

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep Initial thoughts... perhaps to take some odds before they change... Domzale @1.50 look as a combo material to me. It's a kinda personal game where the Interblock "stars", especially Rakovic (former Domzale) will want to show how much they're worth, to the best SLO team. It's also kinda capital derby which are usually taken by Domzale. Quality and the present form clearly on home side (don't be fooled by the 5-1 Iblock win vs catastrophic Livar). Drava X2 @1.70 and maybe the Over in the Koper game... Gliha showed he will ry to bring the good results back to Ptuj and as I don't trust Koper and I'm positive they need to give up points after the Lucky win in Celje. Maribor @1.60 is no value at all. Primorje @2.10 and higher for X2 or a juicy asian will be more than worth thinking of... Gorica after a loss and Nafta in big changes... Odds under 1.60 have not much value though. Again worth waiting for an asian... Livar - Celje ... Celje after an undeserved loss, with a good team and coach vs Livar after their 6th in a row loss... maybe an UNDER with a narrow AW..

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep Gorica - Nafta 1376.gif...VS... 4841_equipa.gif Not much achieved by the "new" Gorica coach so far. Gorica has a 2-2-2 record and is only 2 points above the playout space (where Nafta actually is). Although unlucky, they still lost in Ptuj the last round (0-1 in 93') and the fans, used to titles, are getting nervous about it. They lost young talent Matavz midweek and they finally want to see something positive too. Nafta is a good chance for that imo, but they will only win if they play concentrated without underestimating the opponent. I'm sure this won't (can't) be the case. Nafta on the other hand made 2 draws after Pef took over (interim) and those were quite convincing games, both the second half in Ptuj and especially vs Maribor. Pef will (still) be the coach for this game, but then Vucicevic is taking over on Monday. All in all Gorica is a favourite and I think they'll take it, but I also expect a tough game too. Gorica HW @1.55 7/10

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep Domzale - Interblock 99px-NK_Domzale.png...VS... interblockgx5.gif Should be a nice matchup between the two neighbouring teams. Domzale the high favourites and the newly compiled team of Interblock "stars", who finally managed to show some nice action and scored in the final half hour of the game vs "lose-to-everyone" Livar (5-1). Former Domzale players in Interblock and other fact will be a huge motivation momentum for the guests and I see a straight forward game tomorrow, where Rakovic will imo try his best to score vs his old team, but I doubt it would be enough. To cut it short results around 3-1 are expected by me for this game. Domzale-1 (asian) @1.75 is a "safe" bet imo, or take the HW @1.50-ish in a combo. Edit: OVER @1.85 7/10

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep Koper - Drava LogoFC.gif...VS... nkdrava.gif If there's Yin-Yang, black and white (even greay), there's no way for Koper to win today. How Koper took points vs Maribor and in Celje is more than lucky, but this isn't Las Vegas they're doing and it has to come to an end imo. Well not exactly that Drava has been unlucky (1-0 in 93' last round), but then I see Drava taking at least a point today as things seem to be changing with the arrival of new coach Gliha. He managed 4 points in his first 2 games and the confidence is back too imo. Koper basing their success on fight and (over)motivation, but there are still too many management/player issues going on in the club (still sacking players, or players simply leaving...) which eventually (read today) will lead to a very bad mood... Drava with Gliha on the bench and the similar system to Koper (fight and motivation) just that I would add better mood and consistency in team... Drava+0.5 @1.90 Bet365 7/10

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep Maribor - Primorje mariborsvgbk0.png ...VS... NK_Primorje_Ajdovscina.gif As mentioned in the introductory, there's no value in Maribor odds @1.5-1.6. Primorje under Prasnikar (the legendary Champions League Maribor coach) is showing much improvement in their games and therefore they won 3 of their last 5 games straight. The losses were against Gorica (0-1) and Domzale (0-2) and even those games were played well to a point... Maribor only won the 2nd league material Livar in their last 4 and even that was more than lucky in the dying minutes. They switched coaches and Gjurovski managed to take a point at his former team Nafta (again lucky as Nafta was the better team). Today there's much in the air between the coaches as well, as Gjurovski will want to show the old MB coach, he's the better choice. But then Prasnikar will know what to do imo and be very close to an upset. Gjurovski still needs time to cope with the team and situation while Prasnikar knows his team into the very details... Odds around 2.20 and higher for the X2 version are quite ridiculous imo and a nice value imo. Primorje X2 @2.24 Bwin 5/10 or the imo "safe" +1 @1.83 Pinna 8/10

Re: Slovenia 1st-2nd Sep FTs Domžale : Interblock 2:1 (0:1) Žeželj 53., Žinko 55.; Elsner 31. Koper : Drava 2:1 (1:0) VolaÅ¡ 43., 52.; BoÅ¡njak 86. Maribor : Primorje 0:0 (0:0) RC: Guberac 41., Zatkovič 82./both Primorje HiT Gorica : Nafta 3:4 (1:2) Å uler 24., KrÅ¡ič 68., MatjaÅ¡ec 77./ag.; Eterović 21., Sebök 45., Repina 88., Bukovec 89. RC: Bukovec 90./Nafta