Tipsters Challenge Concensus Thread.

Iv'e made a list of all the Tipsters Challengers Tips from last weekend just for a bit of fun. CHARLTON 14 tips LIVERPOOL 13 MOTHERWELL 12 ASTON VILLA 12 MAN UTD 12 WOLVES 11 CHELSEA 9 WEST HAM 9 CELTIC 8 RANGERS 8 OXFORD 7 LUTON 7 DARLINGTON 7 ARSENAL TO DRAW 6 EVERTON 6 PRESTON 6 If you had used the teams with double figures you'd be a happy bunny ;) Does anyone think this could be a good stategy and does anyone do a similar thing. I'll total them all up next weekend and stick them up in here to see how it goes.

Re: Tipsters Challenge Concensus Thread. Something like that as i think the odds will be a bit on the short side and depending on how many teams with double figures there are if like last weekend there are 6 teams then i would probably do 6 x 5 folds and 1 acca just in case one let me down.

Re: Tipsters Challenge Concensus Thread.

Something like that as i think the odds will be a bit on the short side and depending on how many teams with double figures there are if like last weekend there are 6 teams then i would probably do 6 x 5 folds and 1 acca just in case one let me down.
That would be the way I was looking at it too... Definately worth keeping an eye on!! :ok:ok