BAM

** Poker Friday 24th August **  

1. 1.

• no poker
    • 1930 William Hill £500 added
    • 2000 Boss NLHE (25112358)
    • 2000 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 2100 SkyPoker The Open
    • 2115 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll (Sun to Fri)
    • 2145 SkyPoker Primo £25,000 Gtd Daily Semi Final
    • 0130 WPEX $5000 Added

Guest gazza271

Re: ** Poker Friday 24th August **

You're sad Gazza my Mrs would kill me if I did this on holiday ;):lol
Well it's either this or sit in 97 degree sunshine with a cold beer :unsure Your right, I am sad :lol:lol:lol

Re: ** Poker Friday 24th August ** For some reason my connection went 90 mins in for a good while, once I got back in I was too short and struggled until I went plop. I've not had a disconnection for a long while and I have hardly played spodds for a long while mmmmmmm:spank

I know i'm playing way too passive, but not too experienced with final tables, hopefully will come with more experience :hope (Whoop just tripled through with bullets baby :nana)
everyone is passive from what i've seen,its there for the taking m8 :ok

everyone is passive from what i've seen' date='its there for the taking m8 :ok[/quote'] Whoop made it to the 3rd break... and i think if my calculations are correct.... i'm chip leader :loon. Maybe i should give myself more credit :rollin You're totally right Croc it is passive, i gotta have balls now :beer. Cheers for watching too Croc :ok:ok (and anyone else) :ok:ok

Re: ** Poker Friday 24th August ** Nooooooooooo... the guy was being hyper aggressive, thought if i raise he'll call anyway, if i check he'll win so had to go for it, sick call with ace high he did, but would only have 70k left if i check/fold so would need to pick up some v good hands to call his all-ins. Just one of those things, would appreciate any feedback on hands you guys saw i had. Anyway, can't complain with $268 and a second place in a PL focus game with a decent sized field it's even sweeter, my best tournament yet, not just in money terms (though it helps ;)) Finally, thanks to all the railbirds, support was totally unexpected, stunning :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy :cheers Hope i did PL proud :ok.