can someone explain fourfolds, canadian ect in football

kato76

ok for exmple if i choose 5 football teams then click on the bet called fourfolds from five, enter my stake does it mean that i only need to get any of the 4 teams to win out of the 5 so your allowed to get 1 wrong and still win as along as 4teams won out of the five what happens if 5teams won would you still win on the above bet? which is bet tpye ...fourfolds from 5 ok another thing i dont get is all them others, lucky 15 lucky 30 canadian doubles from whatever number trebles from what ever number as alot of these say this bet involes 26 bets ect yet i only choose 4 or 5 teams so how can that be 26bets? like 10 trebles ten doubles, if i only chose 5 teams how the hell can that bet 26bets ect thats where i get confused here is what a betting comany sent me but i cant understand the ones i mrntioned heres what they sent me I can confirm the bet types are as follows: Canadian Another full-cover multiple bet, this time with 5 selections from 5 different events. A Canadian has 26 bets - 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfolds and one accumulator. A minimum of two selections have to win for you to receive a return. Heinz A full-cover multiple bet, this time with 6 selections from 6 different events. A Heinz has 57 bets - 15 doubles, 20 trebles, 15 fourfolds, 6 fivefolds and one accumulator. A minimum of two selections have to win for you to receive a return. Lucky 15 Similar to a Patent but with 4 selections from 4 different events. A Lucky 15 is made up of 15 bets - 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 fourfold. Only one selection has to win for you to receive a return. Doubles from 3 is made up of 3 selections comprising of 3 bets, A and B, A and C, B and C. At least 2 selections must win for a return to be paid. Trebles from 4 selection is based on the same principles of doubles from, at least 3 selections must win for a return to be paid. This applies to 4 Folds from, 5 Folds from etc ok so thats the above ok i know what a double is, thats 2 teams that need to win. treble yes easy thats just 1 bet on 3 teams they all must win easy ok accumalator easy anythink over 3 teams say if you choose 4 teams thats a accumaltor all four must win, and so on f you choose a 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or more the they all would need to win to get a return ok so fourfolds from 5 is this right?...you pick five teams and only 4 out of the five need to win? and so on if you bet on a fivefold from 6 teams you only need to get 5 right and so on but its all the other bets that i dont get the ones that say 26 bets or or more lile the canadian ad luckys and all the others like whats when i choose 5 teams an option comes up these to bet types along with other but these to came up...doubles from five it says number of bets 10, also says trebles from 5 number bets 10? yet ive not doing ten bets as i just picked 5 teams how can that be ten bets?

Re: can someone explain fourfolds, canadian ect in football like whats this?

Single 9
Accumulator (9) 182.13 1
Doubles from 9 36
Trebles from 9 84
Fivefolds from 9 126
Fourfolds from 9 126
Sixfolds from 9 84
Sevenfolds from 9 36
Eightfolds from 9 9
like the above doubles from 9 =36bets bet type???? ok if i selected 9 teams how the hell is it 36bets? as from 9 football teams you can only get a max of 4 doubles from 9 football teams and one odd so how is it 36bets? also whats sevenfolds from 9 = 36bets bet type??? if i only choose nine teams how is it 36 bets why do these options come up when you selected over 5 or 6 teams singe double treble accumlator all those i understand but dont get the others as it says bet type 36 bets or 26 bets or simaler when i only got 5 or 6 teams picked so i cant figure out how its supposed to bet 36bets or ect

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.