American Locksmoth System

We all know soccer can be tough to bet on because some things often go the other way, suddenly a sure thing turns into a late gol or a suprise first gol but I have been winning betting this way I take locks.... here is what I will be playing this sat 8/11..no before alot of you say where is the value in those pics if you have a good size bank roll it is the way to go for now I will start with 200 and build up... Select #1 : England Prem. Soccer Chelsea FC 8/12/2007 8:30:01 AM - (EST) Money Line -600 for Game Reason: Home Opener for chelsea against new promoted birmingham, Drogba still seems to be in great form Malouda was a great addition. Predition Blues 3-0 Select #2 : Germany 1 Soccer FC Bayern Munich 8/11/2007 1:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -600 for Game Reason: Again another home opener for a much improved team there fans will be expecting them to win most games by 2 or more..... the GL in this game is -2 and I like that alot too i think at worst they push i could see this easily being a win by 3 or more. Prediction 4-0 Select #3 : Europe Soccer RSC Anderlecht 8/11/2007 2:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -400 for Game Anderlecht is back home after opening there campaing with a solid 1-0 victory they come back home to face a team that was towards the bottom of the table last year and has very poor road from anderlecht at home is a machine another big win here. Prediction 4-1 Select #4 : Europe Soccer HNK Hajduk Split 8/11/2007 2:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -425 for Game Hajduk split look very strong and are set for another good run there only problem is they have Dinamo Zagreb to deal with and all though zagreb are likely to make it another title split is the second best team by a pretty good margain Osijek has poor road form Split are always great at home. Prediction Split 2-0 Select #5 : Europe Soccer Shakhtar Donetsk 8/11/2007 8:00:01 AM - (EST) Money Line -500 for Game Shaktar look great with the recent addition of nery castillo, with him and Brandao thy will be scoring gols at an alarming rate they will win here easily at home against a poor team with poor road from... Shaktar 3-0 Select #6 : Europe Soccer Lokomotiv Sofia 8/11/2007 10:00:01 AM - (EST) Money Line -550 for Game Lokomotiv is a real good team again another home opener for a team that is very good at home the bottom feeders in this ligue are dreadful on the road and thats why there the bottom feeders....Plodiv are an average team in this league with again more poor road form and are delaing with a the death of there president a couple months ago they have a new president and alot of fans are protesting there is turmoil in plodiv....Prediction Lokomotiv 4-1 Amount : Risking 200.00 To Win 396.12 USD these games are all laughers and I can see all 6 winning easily... do any of you have picks that you think are sure things please share, I am new to this forum and like it very much... JUMP ON BOARD WITH THE LOCKSMITH :cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.