Perfect Target

Hello everybody, this is my first post so I have thought to share a system that has been profitable for me in the past. I premise that I usually back home (and sometimes away) favourite team where the numbers of the preceding matches of both the team gives me some good reason to consider it really favorite. Thera are a lot of methods that use similar concepts to do that and I have already tried some different variant of the same system. I search a means to bring me near a “perfect targetâ€...:rollin The rules are: 1)bet on football and ice hockey 2)the home win rate of the favourite team (when play at home) must be at least 50% of total home matches 3)the away defeat rate of the non favourite team (when play away) must be at least 50% of total away matches 4)when the favourite plays away his away win rate must be at least 50% and for the other team a home defeat rate at least 50% 5)back only team which are on the top of the table, at least 5th. 6)the minimum odd is 1,30 7)teams have to play at least 2 or 3 times at home or away for the records 8)in a day from all matches I chose only few selection where the statistics are more favourable 9)back only single and double 10)I use Betfair and Bet365 Money management: The starting bank is 100, the level stake is from 5% to 10% of the bank, the total in a day never more than 50% of the bank :drums Let’s start…. :drums For today: - FC Zurigo (3th, 2-0-0) v San Gallo (0-0-2) 1,46 betfair stake 10 - Lugano (0-0-2) v Kriens (2nd, 2-0-0) 2,10 bet365 stake 10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.