** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 )

Friday 10 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Dacia Mioveni v FC Vaslui (17:30 BST)2.603.202.50110% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Dinamo Bucharest (18:30 BST)6.003.501.62107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Saturday 11 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Otelul Galati v Unirea Urziceni (15:00 BST)1.903.203.80111% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
Gloria Bistrita v UT Arad (16:00 BST)1.653.505.00110% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
Politehnica AEK Timisoara v Pandurii TJ (16:45 BST)1.453.757.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultOver/Under
FC Steaua Bucuresti v Poli Unirea Iasi (18:45 BST)1.275.0010.50109% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
Sunday 12 August 2007
Gloria Buzau v FC Farul Constanta (16:00 BST)2.403.202.75110% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
Universitatea Cluj v Rapid Bucuresti (16:15 BST)5.503.501.55112% Related markets...Match Result - - -Asian HandicapOver/Under

Re: Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 ) Well, my picks for today: Vaslui (0) @ 1.85 (Pinnacle) Vaslui had a great match last week away against Dinamo, not by the beauty of the football, but by the pragmatism they showed on the field. Well organized defensive that blocked most of the opponent's attack, and when the defenders fa8iled the goalkeeper did his job. Last week I said that Vaslui can create problems for Dinamo if they will play disciplined and organized, and I state the same principle in backing up my pick today. I don't think Vaslui will be less motivated than last week and if they could beat Dinamo, why couldn't do the same against poor Mioveni, which showed only fight and nothing more? Imo Mioveni are between the relegation contenders, and they did nothing so far to prove my reasoning wrong. Upper hand for Vaslui at a nice draw-no-bet odds. Ceahlaul (+1) @ 1.80 (Pinnacle) Draw @ 3.45 (Expekt) - low stakes So, +1 means that Ceahlaul can even lose the match at one goal margin and the money will be refunded, in the worst scenario. But tradition (a very important factor when these two teams are involved) speaks from itself: in the last 12 years, Dinamo won only once in Piatra Neamt, Ceahlaul four times and five times the game ended draw. Sure, Dinamo is hungry for points after the last week's defeat and they don't allow themselves to "do it again", but their play really needs improvements in all compartments. Defence was really shaky without full back Moti. Sure, Pulhac's return on the left back is a good fact for them, but I doubt that it is enough to win. Midfield was disorganized and here coach Rednic has to ask for more discipline for making the "engine" to work. Otoh, Ceahlaul looks different now, won last match 4-0 at home in front of a team which Dinamo struggled to beat 2-1, they have a fast play on wings, which could cause troubles for any opponent. I tend to say that this game could well end in a draw, so I try it also.

Re: Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 ) Dacia Mioveni vs. FC Vaslui Dacia Mioveni have yet to win a single point in three matches. Vaslui have won at Dinamo last weekend, 2-0 in a tight match, where last year champions Dinamo Bucureşti had missed a couple of easy chances and played well below expectations. Dacia Mioveni lost 1-0 away to UTA Arad, who were a man down since the break. Really poor match, if you ask me. FC Vaslui, on the other hand, are quite strong defensely, with former national player Dorinel Munteanu as player-coach and midfield playmaker. Old he may be (39 yrs old, if i recall correctly), but he manages to pull the strings at midfield with some acurate passing and interceptions. Upfront, though not so spectacular, they look quite solid and capable of scoring at least one goal against Mioveni's defence. They might not play with the same determination as last week against Dinamo, but they have enough quality to beat Mioveni. Odds as high as 2.50 provide quite some value, imho. My choice: FC Vaslui straight win. Strength 4/10. Another way to look at this game is the Under/Over perspective. Mioveni look poor upfront and Vaslui have a pretty good defence. If Vaslui scores first, an Under game is more probable. If Mioveni manage to score in the first half or early in the second, the game might run Over 2.5. Having that in mind, I would say Under to be more likely tonight.

Re: Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 ) Ceahlaul -Dinamo pick Dinamo 1.75@10bet There are facing 2 teams with diferent morale:Ceahlaul beat 4-0 Gloria Buzau on the home ground, Dinamo lost 2-0 at home against Vaslui. Dianmo will face next weak Lazio in their way to reach CL group phase. Cristian Pulhac has no pains and he will prepare under the comand of Mircea Rednic tomorow game, with Ceahlaul. Also Catalin Munteanu is 100% prepared for this game, and the mid field will be much stronger.I expect that coach Rednic will play with great talent Zicu more ofensive. Ceahlaul has signed with Alexadru Golban ,a moldavian striker,but they have lost lucan Goian who returned at Dinamo. Dinamo cant lost any points if they want to be on top,because they are already 3 points in back of Steaua. I am convinced they will give maximum to win this game and to wash the shame from the last game ,when they missed a lot of chances and showed no concentration. For me this is maximum stake. Odds are going up for Dinamo! GL! TRust me,Dinamo will win!;)

Re: Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 ) CEAHLĂUL 1. C. MULŢESCU - 20. NOHAI, 23. AVĂDANEI, 6. SOPORAN, 3. M. IORDACHE - 10. VRANJKOVICI - 15. CEBOTARU, 8. SCHUMACHER, 11. M. OPREA - 25. RUSMIR, 44. V. FRUNZĂ Coach: Viorel Hizo REZERVEs: 12. Matache, 2. Viţelaru, 14. Floricel, 19. Bănuţă, 24. Forminte, 36. Roberto, 37. Golban ABSENts: R. Doicaru, N. Răducan (inj.) DINAMO 1. LOBONŢ - 16. BLAY, 33. V. NĂSTASE, 26. ŞT. RADU, 3. PULHAC - 25. ROPOTAN - 20. AD. CRISTEA, 13. ZICU, 7. C. MUNTEANU - 9 CL. NICULESCU, 15 FL. BRATU Coach: Mircea Rednic Rezerves: 23. Romanovs, 5. Stoican, 8. Fernandes, 10. Dănciulescu, 21. Opriţa, 22. Chiacu, 28. Izvoranu Absents: Moţi, Mărgăritescu, Scarlatache (inj), L. Ganea, Predescu, Ze Kalanga

Re: Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 )

Maybe, but they looked mighty poor last week, at home. A few misses, two goal-conceding mistakes at the back and no sign of that quality football they used to play last season. I'm curious how they'll fare tonight.

Maybe' date= but they looked mighty poor last week, at home. A few misses, two goal-conceding mistakes at the back and no sign of that quality football they used to play last season. I'm curious how they'll fare tonight.

true , there was to much self -confidence and they belived that that they will win if they will be on the field.I HOPE THEY UNDERSTAND THEY MUST FIGHT,because they arent any more at big diference in the top of the table like last year. For me 1,75-1,80 is a gift:nana. At local we have 1,45 and 1,55.

Re: Romania Liga 1 ( Aug 10-12 ) Universitatea Craiova - CFR Ecomax Cluj pick: CFR Ecomax Cluj 2.40@Interwetten 6/10 The young team of Craiova will meet a team who wants the title this year. CFR brought a lot of players but theyv didnt manage to beat Poli Timisoara,they were a litle bit unlucky,wasting many chances and also they missed a penalty. Craiova lost in the last game at Iasi and they will try to do a good game against a strong team as CFR. Craiova is a litle bit unexperienced team with good young players but i dont think they will get any points against one of the main candidate to win the title. The tradition is with Craiova , CFR wasnt able to win just one time but in last years CFR impruved a lot. It is time that Fabianni -2,2 milions should confirm that he is a good investement.Didi,,CFR's player who didnt menage to score from penalty will be just rezerve in this game.Gabi Muresan will be in the first 11 for this game, because Dani is suspendated. In this game i see CFR cluj winning and confirming that they arec on the right track. GL!

Universitatea Craiova - CFR Ecomax Cluj pick: CFR Ecomax Cluj 2.40@Interwetten 6/10 The young team of Craiova will meet a team who wants the title this year. CFR brought a lot of players but theyv didnt manage to beat Poli Timisoara,they were a litle bit unlucky,wasting many chances and also they missed a penalty. Craiova lost in the last game at Iasi and they will try to do a good game against a strong team as CFR. Craiova is a litle bit unexperienced team with good young players but i dont think they will get any points against one of the main candidate to win the title. The tradition is with Craiova , CFR wasnt able to win just one time but in last years CFR impruved a lot. It is time that Fabianni -2,2 milions should confirm that he is a good investement.Didi,,CFR's player who didnt menage to score from penalty will be just rezerve in this game.Gabi Muresan will be in the first 11 for this game, because Dani is suspendated. In this game i see CFR cluj winning and confirming that they arec on the right track. GL!
:nana 1-3