777 Racing

Hi there I've been working on and developing a few racing spreasheets for quite a while and found one which shows pretty decent returns although it can display high volatilities, particularly for some reason in the winter months. Taking just win bets its shown a 43% ROI this year, which I consider one of my highest performing systems. Obviously consistency means it needs to last a bit longer than 6/7 months, but I thought I would start posting some of the selections here and then maybe draw on the expertise of some of you members to see what filters we can add filters to reduce the winter volatility in particular. First let me warn you - It does come up with quite a lot of selections! I often do my own filtering and take out a few but I will post the core selections here. To start with, here are yesterdays selections (I know this is so-called 'aftertiming' but it helps to give people a feel for what the system can achieve as yesterday was a pretty decent day. Prices posted are back prices taken from Betfair, ideally in the period 30mins-60mins before the race off:

14.10Snark4.5
15.00Recalcitrant7.6
15.20Karlani5.4
15.50Sake9.2
15.50Neon Blue5.8
16.10Bauer3.15
19.10Fiefdom9.6
20.10El Alamein4.2
Todays selections
15.30Tilsworth Charlie5.8
15.30Perfect Treasure4.9
15.50Cassiara4.7
16.40Mexican Bob6
Lets see how I go!

Re: 777 Racing I might add I have added one filter to the selections above (taking out 6 furlongs or shorter) and I have also stuck up prices for todays selections which I will update at the end of the day when i have taken a price as mentioned (30-60mins before the off). I will also try to get round to posting the results but I'm sometimes a bit lazy with this and tend to do them at the end of the week. It also allows me to keep it as a workbook per week in Excel!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.