• 16:00 William Hill £7500 Added
    • 18:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 18:30 Virgin Festival Weekly Final
    • 19:00 Purple Lounge Nothing to Lose
    • 19:30 Virgin V Roll
    • 20:00 VPokerstars APAT WCOAP Stud Championship
    • 20:00 Paradise 50 Up Final
    • 20:15 Virgin Festival Sat

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th August** Oops - qualified for the Virgin Festival Weekly Final but unregistered and banked the $23 entry fee....ho hum. :$ It does mean I can concentrate on the 50 Up final though. Lets hope some PL'ers win the cash. :hope (including me). Red.

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th August**

Oops - qualified for the Virgin Festival Weekly Final but unregistered and banked the $23 entry fee....ho hum. :$ Red.
I have now done the same, the cost of a flight to Birmingham and 2 nights hotel accommodation is between £200 and £300 so not good value for me. Would have liked to play it but seats are not transferable and you cannot cash them in.

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th August** Finished 6th in the Blue Sq Bubble for $60 Made a few dodgy calls near the end which cost me as i was chip leader!! But promised to meet up for a :beerat 6.30pm so was trying my best to either win or lose in a hurry:lol

yeah i know' date=' but ive been a member for a year or so anyway and with only 14 runners with 2 seats n 3rd cash, i had to try[/quote'] was'nt a dig at you mate just with the free seat they should be more careful,i tracked them down and saw the password and refused to use it :loon anyway mate go get em and gl :hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 5th August** Out of 50 up. Was BB had 72 off no raises so checked, Flop 77A checked, A on the turn, checked again k on the river put small bet in guy raises who has been raising all night, went all in he called had AJ :wall:wall:wall

But on a better note good luck to all left in.:hope:hope
Bluepennant and Millster both made it :nana :cow :nana :cow That's 6 PL'rs in brum already? :dude (and we haven't even started the PL exclusive events yet ;) )