• 14:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 19:00 Paradise New World Fast Track
    • 20:00 APAT WCOAP Omaha Championship
    • 20:15 Laddies Two Poker
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 32Red Be The Bounty
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Re: **Poker Saturday 4th August**

Arse and elbow springs to mind. I can't really say they couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery cos they do a decent job of a piss up in an inner city golf club.
Betfair's email help is pretty impressive too. Got an invite into their weekly welcome freeroll but it wouldn't let me reg. I emailed at 15.11, they auto acknowledged at 15.13 and replied at 15.20 and it's now resolved (probably ages ago but I only just checked I was reg'd now). Well done Betfair. :clap:notworthy

Betfair's email help is pretty impressive too. Got an invite into their weekly welcome freeroll but it wouldn't let me reg. I emailed at 15.11' date=' they auto acknowledged at 15.13 and replied at 15.20 and it's now resolved (probably ages ago but I only just checked I was reg'd now). Well done Betfair. :clap:notworthy[/quote'] I had the same email and tried to register but when it would not let me I gave up. Did not think of emailing them :wall

I had the same email and tried to register but when it would not let me I gave up. Did not think of emailing them
May have to test out support again. It paid 90 places and I finished 40th, but have no idea how much I'm supposed to have won because the money doesn't show in the prize lobby (the box does not expand big enough to reveal the $amount :eyes). Nothing yet showing in my a/c. I got the same invite last week but couldn't play so just sat out, then forgot to check where I'd finished. There were sit outs making the money this week and it's now making me wonder whether I placed last week. I believe it's Betfair who we've had trouble with over freeroll winnings before? Noticed Kipper above me in the final places tonight.