news regarding major booknmaker

i've been betting most daty's with bet 365 they always ask me for my 3 numbers at back of my card. they send me my winnings at the end of the day. yesterday monday i phoned through to put my 1st bet on and they said the bet is on. i said aren't you going to ask me my 3 numbers. they said we've taken out of your funds so i said you couldn't have done because i've no funds with you. they then told me my winnings from the weekend hasn't been sent because it is goodwood week this week and we don't send it back goodwood week,from the weekends winnings. i ask why i haven't been informed of this they realy didn't give me an answer ecept because it is a busy week. i said what abouyt cheltenham and ascot they said they do the same at ascot. i again told them i hadn't been told about this.surely cheltenham would be busy for them. anyway i ask for the reason why goodwood week they said because it is a busy week.i don't bet every day but place most bets with them because they offer best odds guaranteed and almost always finish up with better prices with them.hense the reason i use them all the time. anyway they agreed to settle my bets at the end of the day. from weekebnds bets so they sent me on monday night. i know many of you bet with bet 365 and wonder if you new of this. they now said they will continue to settle me up at the end of each day and apologised.if i hadn't rang to place a bet my money would be still sat in there bank instead of been on the way back to mine. i might not have even had a bet for a few days and wouldn't have known about this. i wonder has anybody else had this experiance and did you know that your winnings hasn't been sent back to you. all the best 123 brighton.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.