Top Jocks System

ok...just something i`ve been paper trailing for a while with some success. RULES: - Take the two current leading flat jockeys, namely SANDERS and SPENCER - List all their rides in timed order ( assuming jockeys riding at different meetings) and back the first selection 1pt win, if unsuccessful place 2pts on the next selection, if that loses 4Pts on the next, therfore doubling your stake each bet until you find a winning bet, then quit for the day, ..martingaling i hear you all howling, but i just think it is unlikely that the two leading jockeys will go twelve races between them without finding a winner. if jockeys are riding at the same meeting, split your stake to win equal amounts according to prices, and again stop when you find a winner for the day. ok that`s it really, i`ve been opening with an initial 5 pence stake, giving a total outlay of £102.35 ( worse case scenario), anyhow will still only be a paper trial.............PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONDEMN IT AT YOUR LEISURE!!!!!!!!

Re: Top Jocks System Hi mate and good luck with this. Just a couple of things that concern me that you might want to consider yourself before starting... What if they DO both ride at the same meeting, how will you distinguish between the jockeys? Also what if the jockey rides a heavily odds-on horse? You won't win enough back to cover your losses. I'm just putting forward some thoughts and hope you don't think I'm being too negative. Danny

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.