Horses for Courses

Ok, Been looking at horses with course wins for a little while now, and am gonna trail a fairly simple system... The main criteria is that all selections must have at lease 1 course win. The selections are then filtered on Last Time Out statistics. The final selection criteria is a price of 5/1 (6.00) or less. If there are 2 qualifiers for a race, there is a formula to determin the pick, if there are likely to be 2 qualifiers I will list the selection. All results will be calculated at Starting Price. Because Odds are a selection criteria also, the Early Prices available at around 1pm ( I will be using Bet365) will be used to make the selections. If there is a risk of 2 selections, due to odds changing and market moves (ie, if there is one selection @ 5/2 and one at 13/2 and shortening) I will list both selections and indicate the selection to take, should both qualify. All bets are 2ptEdit WIN only bets. Starting bank of 100pts should surfice... PAPER TRAIL This is just a trail, I'm putting VERY small stakes on for interest, but I don't recommend following until there is some trail. There can be quite a few selections in a day, and the system can fluctuate from day to day, but initial results are promising. Yesturdays selections (made with SP odds) yeilded an ROI of +29.90% (+2.99pts @ 1pt win [10 selections]) I haven't run it for Thursday 26th, but the 25th yeilded an ROI of +37.88% (+3.03pts @ 1pt win [8 selections]) Lets see what happens.... EDIT - The system selection process and the odds to take have changed, see here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=856910#post856910 Now all selections under 10/1 EP will be listed, and those with an SP of under 11/2 are to be backed.

Re: Horses for Courses PAPER TRAIL - BEWARE 28/7/2007 15:25 Newcastle - Hartshead (5/1 EP) 16:35 Newcastle - Royal Flyn (7/2 EP) 16:30 York - Kayf Aramis (11/4 EP) 18:40 Salisbury - Magic Mountain (5/4 EP) 20:10 Salisbury - Rehearsed (9/4 EP) 20:40 Salisbury - Our Faye (9/4 EP) 19:20 Leopardstown - Liscanna (9/2 EP) 19:50 Leopardstown - Fracas (4/5 EP) All bets are 1pt WIN Total (Today) Stake: 8.00pts (8.00pts) Return: 0.00pts (8 Outstanding) Profit/Loss: -8.00pts (8 Outstanding) Bank: 92.00pts (8 Outstanding)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.