Artbruts Top Of The Pops system.

This system is based on Adrian Masseys top rated selections. I noticed someone else has posted one using massey in august. My system is based exactly on massey in august as well (it was not an intentional copy, just a like-minded conicedence i guess). I do however have the intention of starting it a week early to see if there is a crossover between late july and the rest of august. Anyway here is the performance of the system purely for august since 2000. Totals

BetsWinsWin Strike RateWin %Return at SPPlaced (inc wins)Place Strike RateEach-Way %Return at SP
All Selections3909825.1%175.0%20352.1%151.6%
Results broken down by Year
BetsWinsWin Strike RateWin %Return at SPPlaced (inc wins)Place Strike RateEach-Way %Return at SP
200052713.5%103.8%2650.0%115.7%
2001571933.3%257.9%3866.7%212.0%
2002421228.6%201.8%2559.5%174.4%
2003511019.6%103.9%2039.2%98.0%
2004471429.8%184.8%2655.3%163.6%
2005691826.1%167.0%3550.7%143.9%
2006721825.0%196.9%3345.8%154.1%
As you can see it doesn't throw up a huge amount of selections but I think 1 or 2 a day is fine. Ok so the outline of the system is as follows. It is not the full criteria. 1) horses must be aged 4-6 or 9 depending on the race. 2) going must be at worst GS (AW is fine also). all bets are off if the going is soft or heavy. 3) distance must be between 6F - 9F 4) there must be at least 8 runners in the race 5) SP of 6/4 or over 6) No maidens I will run a win system and a place system separately. Level stakes for now but i will implement a staking system at a later date to test how that would have worked out. I shall also keep the july-august crossover separate in the final results. The parameters of the system are as follows. starting bank = 1000pts Win stake (level) - 100pts e/w stake - 50pts e/w Selection rules 1) I will try and post my selections the night before 2) starting prices will be taken, so selections shorter than 6/4 will be void 3) if the ground is soft or heavy selections are void 4) non runners making a race less than 8 will be void also. Please notify me of i select something that I shouldn't have, even if it wins. seems like a quite involved system when you go through it like this, haha. anyway im interested to see how it would pan out so i decided to post it. today's selections, only 1. 4:35 Lingfield - Caustic Wit there is another horse that qualifies but for one small reason it doesn't. i will put it up but it will not be included in the system. Catterick 5:20 - MOZAKHRAF *** edit*** I don't know if masseys site posts selections for the evening cards because at the times i'll be posting my selections i presume i will only have access to the daytime cards the night before. Some night selections will be posted after the race by me unfortunately. I have detailed the main chunk of the criteria so i hope this doesn't affect the transparency of the system.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Artbruts Top Of The Pops system. Massey, only provides information on all cards to people who have sponsored him in the London Marathons. Mostly he restricts some/all the evening meetings. Good luck with this system. Are you using the old or the new ratings?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.