NRL- Round 19 (20th-24th July)

Friday 20 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Cronulla Sharks v Manly Sea Eagles (10:30 BST)4.4023.001.36101% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points
Gold Coast Titans v Canterbury Bulldogs (10:30 BST)3.2023.001.43106% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points
Saturday 21 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Penrith Panthers v St G-Illawarra Dragons (08:30 BST)2.0217.001.90108% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 PointsTotal Points Over/UnderTotal Tries
Melbourne Storm v Canberra Raiders (10:30 BST)1.1534.007.60104% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points
Newcastle Knights v Sydney Roosters (10:30 BST)1.8019.002.25106% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points
Sunday 22 July 2007
Wests Tigers v NZ Warriors (05:00 BST)1.9519.002.25101% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points
South Sydney Rabbitohs v North Qld Cowboys (06:00 BST)2.2819.001.75107% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points
Monday 23 July 2007
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels (10:00 BST)2.1417.001.90105% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap - - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Scoring PlayFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time HandicapHighest Scoring HalfHighest Scoring Half TeamLast Team to ScoreRace to 10 Points

Ok Boys lets get this underway... after being a dick and going on holidays I am well and truly back... I've been around but I don't like to post anything without backing it up in a significant way but I have some time tonight before the weekend so here it is... and you all should listen up because there is some interesting prospects this weekend... especially in the Manly/Cronulla game.... I am going to put something together then post it here in about 30 min I guess....:ok

Re: NRL- Round 19 (20th-24th July) Ok so I got distracted but I have gathered myself and am goin to start typing now.... 1 thing Betdirect are still offering 1.91 for Manly -8 (really Manly -9 due 2 tie), seen as the TAB has the at 1.87 for 13+, bet365 1.9 for -12 (with tie) and sportingbet has removed the match from its options I suggest everybody with money on betdirect makes a visit... I will be back with further bets for this match and an antepost bet that people may find interesting l8r...:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.