BetDirect 777 promotion....

philossify

This one fro BetDirect looks interesting to me :) .... especially on 6-player 0.25/0.50 fixed limit games .... not forgetting you can qualify for the $25 monthly bonus from the player points (and use them to enter the friday and monthly point freeroklls) In case it’s escaped your attention, this Saturday, 7 July, has special ring to it: 7/7/7! To keep you in seventh heaven we’re offering a little titillation for your taste buds; an extra bonus of $77 for receiving TRIPLE SEVENS as part of your hand on Saturday only (UK time). Claiming your prize is simple; you must be dealt at least one 7 as a hole card to make up a hand of TRIPLE SEVENS then contact support with the relevant game number. Please note the bonus is restricted to hands played in Texas Hold'em real money cash games of $0.25/$0.50 and above.

Re: BetDirect 777 promotion....

This one fro BetDirect looks interesting to me :) .... especially on 6-player 0.25/0.50 fixed limit games .... not forgetting you can qualify for the $25 monthly bonus from the player points (and use them to enter the friday and monthly point freeroklls) In case it’s escaped your attention, this Saturday, 7 July, has special ring to it: 7/7/7! To keep you in seventh heaven we’re offering a little titillation for your taste buds; an extra bonus of $77 for receiving TRIPLE SEVENS as part of your hand on Saturday only (UK time). Claiming your prize is simple; you must be dealt at least one 7 as a hole card to make up a hand of TRIPLE SEVENS then contact support with the relevant game number. Please note the bonus is restricted to hands played in Texas Hold'em real money cash games of $0.25/$0.50 and above.
Think this is Prima wide Phil, as I've had similar mail from 32 Red - any clever fellows (GaF,Slapdash..... well OK Slapdash) work out the actual odds of getting trips or a Set of sevens if you get to see all 5 community cards. If they are eligible in fixed limit games it sounds a good promotion

Re: BetDirect 777 promotion.... Yep .... was wondering about its applicability to fixed limit games .... as the term 0.25/0.50 has a different meaning in fixed limit (SB 12cents BB 0.25 cents) as against NL (SB 0.25 BB 0.50) .... the way its described on logging on to BetDirect doesn't say it don't apply to fixed limit.... though it would be a pity to find it out after you thought you got the $77 ..... Maybe I should send them an email to clarify the situation?????

Re: BetDirect 777 promotion.... Have sent an email asking them to confirm that it applies to 0.25/0.50 fixed limit. If it does then I'm going to spend an hour or two playing this tomorrow. My back of the fag packet maths seems to suggest that you can expect 777 from either 77 or 7x in the hole about 1 hand in 600 ... so if you couple that to the fact that you only have to pay to play 2 hands out of 6 (i.e. you could - if you were stoopid - fold all hands that didn't have a 7 before the flop) then the extra percentage that giving you $77 for getting 777 gives you seems to make it exceedingly positive. Coupling this advantage to the other advantages (entry to freerolls and the fact that PLrs are better players than the rest) then it IMHO is a really good deal. What ideally is needed is a "conservative" fixed limit table which allows you to wait around cheaply till the river :D Will post result of my email

Re: BetDirect 777 promotion.... I had the same offer from 32Red. Anyone playing for this tomorrow on 32Red has the added bonus of this promotion which is always running: Play Texas Hold'em every day at 32Red Poker Room & win 320 Redbacks if you receive a Red 3 & a Red 2 as your hole cards. Only hands played in real money cash games of $0.25/$0.50 stakes and above count towards this promotion. They used to offer cash but changed it to redbacks.

Re: BetDirect 777 promotion.... Well I played about 400 hands - lost $15 or so and eventually got my 777 (which lost to another 777 with an ace kicker) - but still should get $77 - might have another try later ..... especially as I've just noticed the $20K loyalty tournement at end of month ... 100 points to enter but it is rebuys for first hour.... got it .... and checked whether I could get a second ... only 1 per person.....