Paradise $50 bonus

philossify

Just ( I think) got free $50 from Paradise Poker (not the Sporting Odds one...). Got a letter from them which basically said deposit $50 - transfer it into your poker account and we'll give you $50 ... it seems to have worked. Had to enter a cash game to see it as a bonus - though didn't have to play any hands then cashed out and signed in again and magically there was 50 extra dollars in my poker account :nana without needing to play any raked hands. It may have been that I was selected as I didn't have any money in my Paradise account ever since the switch ... anyone else got the same letter?

Re: Paradise $50 bonus It did say I was "specially selected" - heaven knows why. I'm still very confused after the split and I assume that somehow I have two Paradise accounts..... anywway far be it fom me to refuse free money :-). If I have two accounts does that mean I can qualify for the 50Up final twice :lol ?

Re: Paradise $50 bonus I had the same letter and wrote about it here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50977 I was worried about having 2 accounts. I had freeroll winnings in this account but have deposited some more, they have given me a $50 bonus but my account has not gone up. The letter said I was selected as one of their 'most valued customers', I do not know who they can class as less valued than me as I had never deposited and had not played there since the merger.

Re: Paradise $50 bonus

I had the same letter and wrote about it here: I had freeroll winnings in this account but have deposited some more, they have given me a $50 bonus but my account has not gone up.
have you checked whether bonus has any raked hands rqmt - mine said 0 - and I needed to sign out nad sign back in to get the bonus to transform into real money.