World Cup Qualifying (Europe) 13/10

Guest heniek31

Sweden Agree with Pompey Punt. sweden are scoring goals for fun and with the firepower of Larsson and ljungberg not to mention Svennson and Ibrahimovic Iceland are surely up against it. Sweden currently 1.65 Bfair. Good Luck

France... Cyprus - France France Under 1.5 @ 2.30 Fonbet France is at the moment in weak phase. They played against Ireland only 0-0 at home and in the last home game they played against Israel 0:0, too. I think I will try this bet for this odd because France offensive is in a crisis in the National team and I think they will not very offensive playing against Cyprus. The last game on road they won against the F. Islands with 2-0.

midweek picks :b For qualifying games most of the better teams appear to be going for the home win and settling for the draw away. The exception being ENGLAND who should win easily away. There should be a backlash from the poor performance on saturday from ITALY , HOLLAND ,PORTUGAL and FRANCE . SWEDEN away win is my SINGLE . My bet will be x trebles ,foursome , and acc on draws for the following NORWAY , DENMARK , LUXEMBOURG , MOLDOVA and NORTHERN IRELAND GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Guest tranmerekev

Luxembourg v Liectenstein I was at this game and Luxembourg (ranked 155) are probably the worst team I have ever witnessed. I saw a country ranked 192 a few years ago and Luxembourg would have made them look like Brazil on Wednesday's showing. I just couldn't fathom how they scored three goals in their last home game. And if Wednesday is anything to go by, I don't know where their next goal will come from. Their first touch was non existant, there second only slightly better. They gave possesion away far too cheaply and the keeper was a clown. I know the days of 8 & 9 goals are in the past but any half decent side would be able to declare against this mob. Maybe it was an off day, and maybe I'm being a tad hard, but even the Luxembourg newspapers had a go at Simonson and his team. I thought if they were going to be up for one game it would be this one....a winnable one. Its hard to gauge how good Liectenstein are/were. They did have periods of the game when they stroked it around nicely, and they did have one goal ruled out and hit the woodwork. I suppose the test will come against Latvia I know this will probably come back to haunt me, but I will say Luxembourg won't score another goal in this qualifying group.

Guest tranmerekev

Yes I did go especially for the game. We've done the Camp Nou's, San Siro's & Estad de Luz' of this world, its time to find some silly football. I won't get on a plane unless there is a football match at the other end. Wednesday was good, but it doesn't beat Sri Lanka v Pakistan in Beruit a few years ago.:clap We once nearly went to Tehran to watch Iran v Iraq, but decided against it after Sept 11. (It was in the October) Anyway, we haven't decided on our next trip, though there is talk of the return game in Vaduz next September. Should be a walkover for the home side who are currently on their best form of their lives:rollin