Dead Cert System

Re: Dead Cert System Hey undauntedtrier mate, just a couple of things : I think the main reason people are givving you negative comments is because of the name of the system. Surely a dead cert system should be giving horses that you cant possibly see losing. I think if you re named the system, people may take it more seriously. To me, it seems like a good enough system, but not a system that gives "dead certs" :ok :ok :ok

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday we had 2 losers followed by a winner at 2/1 second show(opened 9/4).We broke even on the day. So far,stakes=49.5,bets=43,W11,L32,P/L=-4.375. Today,Tuesday 17th July: 4.15 Bev,GREAT AS GOLD,RP tissue 11/4 fav. 6.55 Y'mth,CAUGHT IN PARADISE,RP tissue 13/8 fav. 7.45 K'ton,HARRY TRICKER,RP tissue 3/1 2nd fav. 8.55 Y'mth,ONIZ TIPTOES,RP tissue 7/2 fav. Win singles at 1 pt each until the first winner(should there be one!).Then abstain for the day! Yesterday was not a WINNING day in terms of making a profit,so 1 pt stakes today! Apply the usual rules.Remember,

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday was very disappointing.Not for the first time ,we were put off the one and only winner(from 4 qualifiers) because the odds were nowhere near 6/4 at any time in the ring for that horse! So far,stakes=52.5,bets=46,W11,L35,P/L=-7.375. Today,Wednesday,18th July: 3.20 L'field,MONTPELIER,RP tissue 7/2 fav.NO BET IF 11 GO TO POST. 3.50 L'field,ELEGANT HAWK,RP tissue 6/4 fav.NO BET IF 11 GO TO POST. Win singles at 2 pts each until the first winner(should there be one!).Then abstain for the day! Yesterday was not a WINNING day in terms of making a profit,so 2 pts stakes today as we have had two poor days on the trot! Apply the usual rules.Remember,

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday MONTPELIER was only just beaten when 10 ran.But later ELEGANT HAWK won when 10 ran, at 9/4 if you were sharp in the ring. So far,stakes=56.5,bets=48,W12,L36,P/L=-4.875. Today,Thursday,19th July: 2.10 Leic,LADY NOVA,RP tissue 2/1 fav. 3.25 Ham,MANDARIN ROCKET,RP tissue 7/2 fav. 8.05 Folke,LADY SONGBIRD,RP tissue 5/2 2nd fav. Win singles at 1 pt each until the first winner(should there be one)!Then abstain for the day! Don't forget,odds

Re: Dead Cert System .... so does this mean with this form of betting, it can be done at the bookies with instructions "stop at a winner" ? Or does one have to follow each race to see if there is a winner, and either trot down to the bookies or do it online for each bet assuming there is no winner.As an example, we have three selections for today,assuming no winner in the first two, it would mean a third trip to the bookies or online.I believe some bookies accept stop at a winner bets,but how does one go about settling the stakes?:unsure

Re: Dead Cert System Dear Merlin, I'd be at a racecourse where I could take board prices tax-free.If the 2nd show for a qualifier was shorter than the first show, I'd gobble it up!But if the horse drifted in the market,I'd either take a price just before the off or take SP.But you could take early prices on the 1st qualifier (or the only one if it so happens there is just 1 qualifier on a particular day). But if you get a day like yesterday,it doesn't matter what price you take! The qualifiers were attractively priced,but ran like donkeys! Yesterday was lousy - 3 losers! So far,stakes=59.5,bets=51,W12,L39,P/L=-7.875. Today,Friday,20th July: 3.40 N'by,VITAL STATISTICS,RP tissue 2/1 fav. 7.05 P'fct,HYPOTENEUSE,RP tissue 13/8 fav. Just before I posted on here,I noticed that the first qualifier was available at 3/1 best odds.Seemed like good value to me! The 2nd qualifier was at 7/4 best price just then.Interesting to see how these prices compare to the odds available on-course later today. Win singles at 1 pt each until the first winner(should there be one)!Then abstain for the day! Don't forget,odds

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday SOUTHERN STAR lost! So far,stakes=64.5,bets=54,W12,L42,P/L=-12.875. Today,3.45,LINDA GREEN,RP tissue 4/1 jt fav of 7. 4.15,HE'S MINE TOO,RP tissue 4/1 jt fav of 8. 7.30,SCOTLAND THE BRAVE,RP tissue 11/4 fav of 7. Stop at a winner applies,subject to minimum odds of 6/4;2 pts win each qualifier.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday,all three lost! So far,stakes=70.5,bets=57,W12,L45,P/L=-18.875. Today,3.15,S'by,SISTER MARIA,RP tissue 3/1 fav of 9. 4.00 Y'mth,PILLAR OF HERCULES,RP tissue 2/1 fav of 10. 6.50 M'bgh,SILLY GILLY,RP tissue 6/4 fav of 10. Stop at a winner applies,subject to minimum odds of 6/4;2 pts win each qualifier.

Re: Dead Cert System

Glad you're enjoying the thread,bobsyerunkle.Let's hope this will be a lucky day for you(see today's potential qualifiers below)! Yesterday,S'by was abandoned before the first race,PILLAR OF HERCULES wasn't available at 6/4 or more(a good thing as it lost!),and SILLY GILLY couldn't oblige.So, only 2 pts lost on the day! So far,stakes=72.5,bets=58,W12,L46,P/L=-20.875. Today,4.50,Catt,NINE STORIES,RP tissue 2/1 fav of 8. 6.05 S'down,FISHER BRIDGE,RP tissue 9/4 fav of 7. 7.40 S'down,PERFECT STAR,RP tissue 9/2 2nd fav of 8. Stop at a winner applies,subject to minimum odds of 6/4;2 pts win each qualifier.
user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday the new system produced 2 winning bets from 2. But I'm going to wait until there is a losing day before starting it in public the day after. Suffice it to say at this time that the system is a 'place only' system. It is called "THE BAPO SYSTEM"(BAPO is short for Bets Advised Place Only). I hope that the name of the system meets with your approval!