Dead Cert System

Re: Dead Cert System Lucarno barely held by the winner,beaten by a length. Bets 1,W0,L1. Today,Saturday 23rd: 3.50 Newmarket July,BERTOLIVER(ATR tissue,13/2,4th fav) 1 pt to win. 7.15 Haydock,MISS FIREFLY(ATR tissue,3/1,fav) 1 pt to win. Important:If BERTOLIVER wins,don't back Miss Firefly.

Re: Dead Cert System Because they have been fancied by professional tipsters who have a good record to date.And the horses we bet are only those fancied ones that are running in small fields. Of course,not all of them will turn out to be dead certs.But there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to achieve a strike rate just over 50% given that we will be stopping at the first winner or after the third loser on a daily basis.So the maximum number of advices per day will be three. Finally,we should be able to make a profit as fancied horses with odds

Re: Dead Cert System IMPORTANT:update for Saturday's Racing. As the field has been reduced to 10 runners in the 3.15,Newmarket July course,we have another qualifier:MANAAL(currently 3/1 or more,fav),1 pt to win. This will be the first bet of the (now) trio,subject to the daily stop at a winner rule.

Re: Dead Cert System No joy yesterday although all 3 runners were +ve in the ring. Today,Sunday 24th June: Definite qualifier,3.50 Hexham,SILVERHAY,1 point to win. The following three horses are not qualifiers at present because they will be running in fields of 11. But if there are non-runners declared prior to race time in any of their races they will become qualifiers: 2.40 Pontefract,Froisee,1 pt to win. 3.00 Warwick,Tender Process,1 pt to win. 3.10 Pontefract,Dunaskin,1 pt to win. If all 3 races are reduced to 10 runners or less because of non runners,omit the Warwick runner because it'll be at the longest odds of all the 4 qualifiers. Remember,stop at a winner.3 bets maximum per day. Surely we'll lift money today! So far,bets 4,losers 4.

Re: Dead Cert System I was right! We did lift money! Tender Process lost,but Dunaskin obliged at 4/1. So far,bets 6 W1,L5,P/L= -1(at SP). Today,Monday 25th June: 2.00 M'bgh,SMIDDY HILL,1pt to win. 4.15 Wolv,DRIFTING GOLD,1pt to win,ONLY A BET IF 10 RUN! 7.40 W'sor,EDGE CLOSER,1pt to win. REMEMBER,STOP FOR THE DAY AT A WINNER,SHOULD THERE BE ONE!

Re: Dead Cert System TIBOUCHINA obliged.Hope you took 7/4 on the first show. So far,bets 10,W2,L8,P/L=-2.25. Today,Wed 27th June: 2.00 C'l,FEISTY ROYALE,RP tissue 11/4 2nd fav,1 pt win (NO BET IF 11 RUN). 4.10 S'by,ORDNANCE ROW,RP tissue 7/4 fav,1 pt to win. 5.10 S'by,MY GRAND LODGE,RP tissue 7/1,1 pt to win. Take > 11/8 and stop for the day at a winner,should there be one.

Re: Dead Cert System FEISTY ROYALE could only manage 3rd,but ORDNANCE ROW won well for you at 9/4 if you were sharp in the ring. So far,12 bets,W3,L9,P/L= -1. Today,Th 28th June: 4.00 N'c,HUE,RP tissue 11/4 fav. 5.00 N'c,CHERRY CAT,RP tissue 7/2 fav.(NO BET IF 11 GO TO POST) 8.00 H'm MATTY TUN,RP tissue 7/2 fav. Stop at a winner,should there be one!Odds

Re: Dead Cert System Unfortunately yesterday was a scunner in terms of picking a winner. So far,bets=15,W3,L12,P/L=-4. Today,Fr 29th June: 2.10 MR,GOLLINGER,RP tissue 7/4 fav. 5.10 MR,LITTLE BIG HORSE,RP tissue 5/2 fav. 9.10 N'mkt,SUNDAE,RP tissue 13/8 fav. The usual rules apply!

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday the first two qualifiers lost,and then the third one became a non-qualifier because its odds were too short!Unfortunately it went and won! So far,bets=17,W3,L14,P/L=-6. Today,Saturday 30th June: 4.40 N'm J'ly,FROISEE,RP tissue 7/4 fav. 5.00 Che,AUREARE,RP tissue 2/1 fav. 6.15 L'f,TREETOPS HOTEL,RP tissue 7/2 2nd fav. The usual rules apply. Hopefully we'll lift money today!

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday FROISEE finished 2nd,but Aureate went one better for you at 13/8 if you were sharp in the ring. So far,bets=19,W4,L15,P/L=-5.375. Today,Sunday 1st July: 3.05 W'sor,SPIFFING,RP tissue 11/4 2nd fav. 3.25 S'by,CAUSTIC WIT,RP tissue 4/1 j2ndfav. 5.05 S'by,VELVET HEIGHTS,RP tissue 3/1 2nd fav. The usual rules apply. Hopefully we'll lift money today too!

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday's abandoned meetings meant that all our bets were cancelled.So the status quo has been preserved: As before,bets=19,W4,L15,P/L=-5.375. Today,Monday 2nd July: 3.15 P'f,GOLAN KNIGHT,RP tissue 3/1 fav. 3.45 P'f,KEYAKI,RP tissue 4/1 2nd fav. 9.00 G'w,OUR FAYE,RP tissue 13/8 fav. The usual rules apply. Hopefully we'll lift money today!

Re: Dead Cert System And I was right!The first one lost.The second qualifier was a non-runner.The third one won for you at 2/1 if you were sharp in the ring. So far,bets=21,W5,L16,P/L=-4.375. Today,Tuesday 3rd July: 4.00 Br,TIBAUHINA,RP tissue 2/1 fav. 4.15 Ham,JOYEAUX,RP tissue 10/1,(might pay to bet this one "tote win"). 5.00 Br,CANADIAN DANEHILL,RP tissue 3/1 fav. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System No joy yesterday - 2 losing days in a row! So far,bets=25,W5,L20,P/L= - 8.375. Today,Thursday 5th July: 6.50 N'by:LEGAL EAGLE,2 pts win(RP tissue 11/8 fav). Important:take 6/4 or better as soon as it's available.If unavailable,no bet. New rule:a) after 2 losing days in a row,increase stakes to 2 pts/qualifier and go back to 1 pt/qualifier once a profit is achieved with the 2 pt bets. Another new rule:b) after 2 winning days in a row,reduce stakes to 1/2 a pt per qualifier only for the day after.Subsequently,1 pt/qualifier subject to a) and b). The previous rules still apply.

Re: Dead Cert System HARLAND was available at 4/1 in the ring.Hope you took it. So far,bets=27,W6,L21,P/L=-2.375. Today,Saturday,7th July: 3.15 S'down,ARCHIPENKO,1/2 pt e.w.(RP tissue 20/1 5th fav of 8 runners). 5.00 Bev,ROYAL FLYNN,RP tissue 9/4 fav,1 pt win. 7.05 C'l,KATIE BOO,RP tissue 2/1 fav,1 pt win. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System Royal Flynn did you a favour at 2/1 if you were sharp in the ring. So far,stakes=31,bets=29,W7,L22,P/L=-1.375. Today,Sunday 8th July: 5.00 Brighton,BILLY RED,RP tissue 6/1 3rd fav,1/2 pt win(1/2 pt stakes because the previous 2 days were both winning ones).

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday,Billy Red was beaten. So far,stakes=31.5,bets=30,W7,L23,P/L=-1.875. Today,Monday 9th July: (a)3.00 M'bgh,COTTON EYED JOE,RP tissue 7/2 2nd fav,1 pt win,(no bet either if 11 go to post or if 10 are declared for (b) by 2.30 pm. (b)4.30 M'bgh,BOND BOY,RP tissue 9/4 fav,1 pt win(no bet if 11 go to post). ©8.25 Ripon,TUDOR PRINCE,RP tissue 5/1 jt 3rd fav,1 pt win. (d)9.25 Ripon,AXIOM,RP tissue 6/4 fav,1 pt win. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday,BOND BOY didn't run,and AXIOM was under 6/4 in the ring. They were not bets,leaving only 2 bets,both of which were losing ones. So far,stakes=33.5,bets=32,W7,L25,P/L=-3.875. Today,Tuesday 10th July: 4.45 P'f,YOSSI,2 pts win,RP tissue 9/4 jt 2nd fav(NO BET IF 11 RUNNERS GO TO POST),stakes 2 pts because we have had 2 losing days on the trot immediately prior to today. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday NANNINA didn't do the business for us! So far,stakes=35.5,bets=33,W7,L26,P/L=-5.875. Today,Thursday 12th July: 1.30 N'm,SPICE ROUTE,2 pts win,RP tissue 13/8 fav. 3.20 L'f,CLASSIRA,2 pts win,RP tissue 5/2 fav. 9.10 Nott,BLUE MONKEY,2 pts win,RP tissue 5/2 2nd fav. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday there was a winner amongst the three qualifiers,but the price was too skinny,which meant the bet was not struck. So far,stakes=39.5,bets=35,W7,L28,P/L=-9.875. Today,Friday 13th July: 3.20 York,GUNFIGHTER,2 pts win,RP tissue 7/2 fav. 7.10 Chester,CAPTAIN GERRARD,2 pts win,RP tissue 6/4 fav. 9.00 Chepstow,REBEL PEARL,2 pts win,RP tissue 9/2 3rd fav. The usual rules apply.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday the first one lost,but fortunately for us the second one went in at 13/8 if we were sharp in the ring! So far,stakes=43.5,bets=37,W8,L29,P/L=-8.625. Today,Saturday 14th July: 2.25 Chester,VANDERLIN,2pts win,RP tissue 8/1 6th fav of 9 runners. 2.40 York,PROSPECT COURT,2pts win,RP tissue 9/4 fav of 8 runners. 3.35 Chester,FAYR JAG,2pts win,RP tissue 10/1 jt 5th fav of 8 runners. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday the first one lost,but fortunately for us the second one went in at 5/2 if we were sharp in the ring! So far,stakes=47.5,bets=39,W9,L30,P/L=-5.625. Today,Sunday 15th July: 4.40 Perth,TAKESAR,1/2 pt win,RP tissue 7/2 2nd fav of 9 runners. As we have had 2 winning days back to back,we should revert to 1/2 pt stakes rather than bet 2 pts or 1 pt per qualifier.Because at the time of posting there are quite a few races with 10 runners declared in which only one horse has been tipped by one or more professional tipsters, I've decided to omit all of them. Apply the usual rules.

Re: Dead Cert System Yesterday TARKESAR won for us at 5/2 if you took the 2nd show in the ring(opened 11/4). For this so-called crap system,3 winning days in a row!Maybe it's not so crap after all.You know,we haven't had a big-priced WINNING qualifier yet,and if you were able to apply my recently-introduced staking method retrospectively,we'd have a reasonable profit now.And I had started the system on this forum immediately after it had produced 2 winning days in a row.Subsequently there were 2 losing days with 5 losing qualifiers in total.Not the best time to have begun the system!And last but not least one of the qualifiers(which happened to lose) wasn't one!I had made a mistake when I applied the selection process that day!Sorry!As for the prices,not too bad,13/8 to 4/1 so far.There was a 2nd at 8/1 beaten a short head.NOT IN THE POOR HOUSE YET BY ANY MEANS AND NO REALLY LONG LOSING RUNS up to now!I ask you to have some patience.ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY! So far,stakes=48,bets=40,W10,L30,P/L=-4.375. Today,Monday 16th July: 7.00 W'sor,BEVERLEY HILL BILLY,RP tissue 5/1 3rd fav. 7.30 W'sor,ROYAL SECRETS,RP tissue 100/30 fav. 8.50 Wolv,ZENNERMAN,RP tissue 11/4 fav. Win singles at 1/2 pt each until the first winner(should there be one!).Then abstain for the day! Apply the usual rules. If I continue to get -ve comments,I will stop posting altogether.At least I'm not TOMMO THE TWISTER,charging you for odds-on tips that turn out to be losers. If anyone has a system that they think is better than mine,please let me know what it is so I can use it to skin the bookies as soon as possible! If you would like to know how the qualifiers in my system are chosen you can pm me and I'll tell you.