Fontwell Thursday 14th

One for me this evening will have to wait till the last at Fontwell. 9.05 Fon...... He's The Gaffer.. Back to the hurdles after a succesful time over fences, a whopping 31 lbs lower now returning to the smaller obstacles, and will be very hard to beat if anywhere near his best. Backed @ 7/4 early today can get 13/8 @ skybet gen 5/4:hope

Re: Fontwell Thursday 14th

9.05 Fon...... He's The Gaffer.. Back to the hurdles after a succesful time over fences, a whopping 31 lbs lower now returning to the smaller obstacles, and will be very hard to beat if anywhere near his best. Backed @ 7/4 early today can get 13/8 @ skybet gen 5/4:hope
Just entered this thread to type exactly the same . . . I've had a decent sized bet and one of my mates has gone pretty big on this fella. Ran pretty well from a break in his last win:
this handicap chase was taken in good style by HE’S THE GAFFER, who was value for more than the official winning distance as he was only nudged out on the run in. The winner was coming back from a coupleof months break and connections may well have to get him out quickly under a penalty as the handicapper is not going to show too much mercy for this success.
He was 10-11 after his latest win at wincanton (in a class 3) and is now only 11-2 in this class 4. :hope P.s. Crackign name for a race too! . . . PIXIE TRUST NOVICES' HANDICAP HURDLE