betfair withdrawrall?

moFace

The reason why you are unable to withdraw to your VISA Card is because even though your card is in use, it is still in a negative balance with regards to Deposits & Withdrawals. For you to be able to Withdraw to the VISA card, you will have to firstly settle the pending amounts to match your Total Deposits & Withdrawals. This is a security feature by the banking institutions to prevent money laundering, which Betfair has to comply to. Once you satisfy the criteria of the error message, you should be able to withdraw. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries. eh wtf????? can someone explain what there talking about please:wall

Re: betfair withdrawrall? err no Total deposits £15 Total withdrawals £58.57 Net deposits -£43.57 does this mean i have to deposit £43.57 before i can withdraw??? what about next time i have about £200 in there iam going to withdraw am i going to have to deposit that if i want to withdraw next time ??? i dont get it

Re: betfair withdrawrall? well that account doesnt exist so thats impossible hmm all seems very bizarre to me, never heard of this before should i try and change it to my current netteller account maybe in fact i should probably have this convo with them sorry lol cheers anyway Staffy m8:ok :rollin

Re: betfair withdrawrall? Dear James, Thank you for your e-mail. Upon investigation into your inquiry, the reason your card withdrawal has failed is due to the 'closed loop' policy. This policy means you must withdraw back to a method of payment at least the amount you deposited, to then be able to withdraw additional funds via another method. I will use your situation as an example. You have made a total deposit of £15 from your registered card and you have withdrawn a total of £58.57 back to that card, so you have cleared the net deposits. However you have made total deposits of £24 via Neteller but you have only withdrawn back £12 which leaves an outstanding net deposit of £12 on your Neteller account. This is what is blocking you making any further withdrawals back to you card. To correct this you will need to withdraw the outstanding £12 back to Neteller to clear the net deposits, once this is done you may then withdraw all additional funds back to your card. You have stated though that this Neteller account is not longer active. To enable us to remove the Neteller account from your Betfair account, we will need you to supply us with the official email from Neteller confirming the accounts closure. This email must be sent to us in the form of an attachment to a reply email to us. If the Neteller email is copied and then pasted into the content of a reply email to us, we will not be able to accept this. Alternatively, you may send us a screen shot of the closed Neteller account showing the details that the account has been closed. Once this has been received, we will be able to remove your Neteller account and you will then be free to withdraw back to your card. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries. any suggestions how i go about this?

Re: betfair withdrawrall? In my own experience of trying to withdrawal from betfair, they are fecking crap The card that set up the account is no longer in use (we switched banks) but can i convince them otherwise? they want 'proof' of the closed account and wont accept the new card details - when i asked what proof is - they said a letter or similar from the bank - i explained it was an internet account and they didn't do paper statements etc so what else would do? they said they need a letter/statement faxing to them, so i said it was an internet account and they dont do paper correspondance, and they said they need a letter faxing to them.......:wall :wall :wall absolutley shit customer service - the worst i have ever encountered I would never recommend Betfair to anyone anymore, they are not flexible at all - apparently it is to comply with fraud regulations etc, as I might be someone else (which I might) but when I gave them the full details of the new card, same address, same name etc, they weren't having it, even when I said I could fax my driving licence and paspport over as evidence - so i have several hundred quid stuck at betfair doing feck all at the minute - am not a happy bunny :@ Damo

• 3 weeks later...