Mondays Lay Of The Day

Re: Mondays Lay Of The Day 500 Leicester ; Fealeview Lady (9/4 f) Taking a chance on laying an improver, and favourite too, only ever ran on the AW so poor value in my opinion, a couple of out of form horses at the top of the weights may be suited by the heavy ground and if they do rediscover their ability the fav will have it all to do.

Re: Mondays Lay Of The Day DARCY'S PRIDE 4.20 Carlisle. Consistent enough and should be there, or there abouts, but I feel the weights are the key to this race and with her penalty for last time's win I feel she's vulnerable to a few 'seemingly' better weighted rivals. The trip and ground wouldn't be a concern and so she should be able to run her race, but so should others and with them being better weighted they can make her work very hard indeed to win again and the value call is to oppose her at currently 3.9 ( betfair ). Good luck.

Re: Mondays Lay Of The Day 3.00 Leicester - Mad Rush There are about 4 horses who will contest this race one of which is Mad Rush. However the step up in class and onto unknown soft ground makes me think that he will struglle against some of the rivals who have experience.

Re: Mondays Lay Of The Day 3.20 Carlisle, Falimar, LAY rpf 3/1, Betfair 3.15 One of the main contenders is a non runner, but I still think this one has it all to do. Still a maiden after 6 attempts and hasn't been particularly close up in any of them, despite 2 placings. Trainer is the only one not to have had a winner the past 2 weeks, and all her recent runners have been nearer last than 1st. Trainer record with 3yo's this year 0/16, and with Tom Eaves riding for her also 0/16.