Betdirect $2000 Freeroll

BAM

:unsure another one of those freerolls with $5 rebuys :lol I cant remember if the rebuys were added to the prize fund last time? Dear Brian betdirect poker would like to invite you to our exclusive $2,000 New Player Freeroll this weekend. This tournament now has a total prize fund of $2,000, with prizes for the first 30 finishers - but is completely free for you to enter. That's right - completely free! Please see the tournament details below: Name: $2K New Player Freeroll Date & Time: Sunday 3rd June 7pm UK Re-buys: Unlimited $5 Re-buys in first hour Add-ons: One at end of Re-buy period Just make sure you get down to betdirect poker and reserve your seat and while you’re at it, play in our $750 Friday Freeroll tonight at 9.30pm UK time. Good Luck! Nick Poker Operations Manager www.betdirectpoker.com

Re: Betdirect $2000 Freeroll In the good old days (about 6 months ago) this new player freeroll had no rebuys .... I specifically remember it as I won it and got $650 - what a nice way to join a new site :ok - I'm in the $750 raked hands freeroll this evening. Have already earned my $25 monthly bonus ;) from betdirect (deposit $25 and get 100 points from cash games - with any rake on 0.5/0.10 fixed limit tables counting as 0.5 points provided you have put some money into the hand) - of course these points you then use for the $750 freeroll.