Rugby League: Super League - Round 16

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 16

I wonder how Rugbylad has got on at the muslim wedding ;) last I heard he had found a quiet bar ;)
Im back!! That were an experience....very different from the wedding dos I have gone to in the past. Not all of it I necessarily agree with, but we must accept different cultures and beliefs etc. Nevertheless an enjoyable day (despite missing the rugby). Was struggling at one point though with the heat today and a plate of some spicy cuisine infront of me......eheheh! Managed to find a 'very' quite bar in the place for a few cheeky beers....nice barmaid actually....Lucy, :) Anyway, well done to those on Huddersfield & the unders today :ok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Round 16

I think to be honest alan - it was a red card. One thing that surprised me though was that this was the FIRST red card in super league this season? Your right, been much worse than Aizue's red card throughout the season and I'd argue that there should be more red cards. Going on report is just a cop out. Featherstone for example this season have already had 3 sendings off in NL2!!
Having watched it again yer probably right, mate. To be fair to the ref one of the sky guys(forget who)did say right away, hes off, and the look on the players face after the hit said im in bother here. It was a totally crazy thing to do when his team were on top. There is no doubt about it then, this report stuff is the easy way out of making a big call. Need to get it sorted methinks.:)