Tuesdays Lay Of The Day

Re: Tuesdays Lay Of The Day Also 2.50 Beverly Soccerjackpot. RPF 6/4 but currently odds on on Betfair. Finished second on both its starts which is fair form but at those odds on I am not totally convinced. Not that well drawn and appeared to have every chance on its previous starts without winning. At that sort of price I am willing to take it on.

Re: Tuesdays Lay Of The Day WHO DARES 6.45 Towcester. Looked capable in the past, but recently not looked anything like his best and looks to have a problem to be fair. Could bounce back and I'm sure McCoy will do his best, but I just feel he needs to improve a bit too much on recent efforts and with several in fair form for this, he does look vulnerable. Anyhow, I just think he's much more a lay than a play at current odds. So here's hoping. Good luck.

Re: Tuesdays Lay Of The Day Cockspur 715 Towcester This horse definitely has his own ideas about the game and to be honest this is the worst race he has ran in so should be thereabouts, but i just cant let animals like this go off fav without laying them, could do anything and will need all of the champs skills to get him home.

Re: Tuesdays Lay Of The Day Aiming to recover from my dreadful winner yesterday. 4.20 Bev HUBBLE BUBBLE Hastn shown enough on 3 previous starts to take this. First time in a handicap and may be off a nice mark but I think there are better sorts in this race that he can be opposed with.

Re: Tuesdays Lay Of The Day 8.00 Leicester, Double Bill LAY, rpf 8/1 - Betfair 2.98 Danger signals from the way this has been backed in from 5's earlier but surely doesn't justify odds of 2.98 based on one rather poor run last year. Could be anything and a large field with a number of possibles which have placed previously or shown better rpr and topspeed ratings. Trainer 1/21 last 14 days so not in great form.