Thursdays NAPS ~ 17/05/07

SportHorse Racing
Event2.45 York
SelectionAuthorized
Strength10/10
Date17/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningMade a slow start on it's debut but finished it's race well and pedigree suggests this type of trip will be more suited than the mile it ran over that day. Made it's debut in a class 2 race rather than a class 5 maiden and then leaped in class to win a Group 1 in great fashion, travelling well and quickening up well with an automatic response when asked for an effort. The form in that Group 1 is pretty solid with Eagle Mountian finishing 5th in the 2000 Guineas giving it a boost. Favourite for the Derby so anything less than a convincing win will see it drift but I think it will take this on the way to Epsom. I think Proponent and Raincoat look bigger dangers than Adagio but need to handle the step up in class and Raincoat has the advantage of a recent run.
WIN NAP Short priced but if we still had a bankers thread this would be in it. ;)

Re: Thursdays NAPS ~ 17/05/07 5.05 York-BOLLIN DEREK 0.5 e/w The Easterby clan love to saddle a winner at this course and i think Tim has a great chance with this fellow who goes well for his jockey. Cecil horse look's like the main danger and is likely to be a short price fav so hopefully Bollin Derek will be a decent price and be the e/w value. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.