Newton Abbot

Liam Corcoran has 3 runners out today. I'm Busy 2:30 Will go well and has been got ready after a break. likely to appreciate the ground and slightly longer trip. Form in the book against Beau Michael reads well. However will have to produce a career best to beat a couple of these. Place claims at best. Currently 12/1. Barella 3:00 Has to bounce back after a porr show last time (broke blood vessel) and carrying a penalty for a previous win. Also, in terms of official ratings would seem to have a difficult task giving weight away. However he has run well around here, including his last win and will like ground and trip. Much will depend upon the running of others if he is to make the frame. Currently 12/1. Magical Legend 4:10 Probably the best chance of the day for the stable. Will like the ground and trip. Stable are expecting her to finish in the first three and with a little luck may pick up th prize if she can be waited with to deliver her effort after the last. Currently 12/1. As with a number of the stable runners watch the market. However early indications are that there will be money for I'm Busy and Magical Legend.

Re: Newton Abbot 4.10 AMEEQ Has best form. 2nd in Detroit City in grade 2 in November at Cheltenham and since then found two big hurdle handicaps too tough. This drop in class and will find this race more to his liking and although top weight, my impression is it could still be well handicapped here. 4.45 NO COMPLAINT McCoy in great form recently. Rode a winner for Tom Geroge last week at Bangor in handicap chase and that horse looked way ahead of handicapper. No Complaint, although has not won yet, produced career best last time out at this track and now with McCoy who is big positive here. 5.15 ESKIMO JACK I can't have Raregem who is a terrible jumper although has the class to beat these horses easily. Eskimo Jack is a decent hunter chaser. 4th of 18 at Ludlow in April and possibly found the fences too challenging at Aintree last time, so back over normal fences here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.