Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day INSURGENT in the 4.15 at MARKET RASEN. Although INSURGENT like the fast ground he has to carry 11st 12lbs in this novies handicap chase and for a horse who comes from off the pace it may well be that he will have to make up a lot of ground and with the weight hes carrying it could anchor him add the fact that he has already had three tough races in April and it suggests that his effort could well come too late and he looks a suspect market leader his jumping is also a bit iffy, to say the least and in the effort to stay up we could well land the lay before the race ends as a fall isn't out of the question

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day Pete, just looked through all the jump races and earmarked a couple of lays and after digging a bit deeper came up with a what i thought was an animal who was carrying at least 7lbs too much, a poor jumper and wasnt sure the distance ideally suits, also has one or two decent opposition to contend with, his name Insurgent 415 MR. At 9/4 i totally agree with you mate. Best of luck

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day 3.20 Sandown - REVEILLEZ Not sure if he will get the trip although he is weighted to do so. (hes only run once over 3miles) Very open contest now ALDERBURN is a NR but there are still some very classy horses remaining. Favourites have a very bad record in this race as does horses that have won last time, which inc's Hot Weld and our pick. @ 7/4 in places Id be happy to lay this 1

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day 2.40 Sandown RIVER CITY Have backed this horse again and again and he always tries his heart out. He won the race last year but this is a more competitivce renewal. He had a tough race in the big 2 miler at Punchestown on Wednesday and it will be tough for him to show the form he needs to win this after that. Dempsey is a worthy fav IMO and I think there are plenty capable of beating River City off of level weights even though River City has the 2nd highest rating. At a 10 year old he is not getting any younger and I dont think 5/1 reflects his chances.

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day HALLA SAN 3.40 Ripon. In goog form coming into this race, but has to prove himself over the trip and has a weight that suggests he has no room for error at all. Several capable rivals on bare form and weights combined, so all consisdered and at the prices ( currently 3.8 Betfair ) he looks worth opposing, irrespective of the result. Could improve for the trip, but my guesses are that he'll find it tough today. Now watch him sloosh home lol. Good luck.

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day

Sport Horse Racing
Event 5.45 Haydock
Selection Janina (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.50 (Lay)
Reasoning I am playing a bit of lottery once again laying some unknown horses. But lookin at thise race I can see teams with great records of debut winners. This horse is a 110,000gns purchase and should be threabouts. I think exactly this affected the price. I'm laying this one.

Re: Saturday 28th Lay Of The Day 7.00 Wolverhampton Another Genepi Back in trip to 6f (never won at this distance) and drawn very wide, at Wolverhampton this makes a difference. Also a filly with a filly on board 3.85 is a decent lay price in my opinion.

SportHorse Racing
Event5.45 Haydock
SelectionJanina (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date28/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetfair @ 3.50 (Lay)
ReasoningI am playing a bit of lottery once again laying some unknown horses. But lookin at thise race I can see teams with great records of debut winners. This horse is a 110' date=000gns purchase and should be threabouts. I think exactly this affected the price. I'm laying this one.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. I give up with you. Unlucky mate, I'm sure you will tip a loser eventually, maybe, when you tip it up to win. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. I give up with you. Unlucky mate, I'm sure you will tip a loser eventually, maybe, when you tip it up to win. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Nah, you won't see me putting lays here for some time. I just can not do it. It's far easier for me to find a winner. The lays are a completely different story. I do them fine with footie matches, but with horses I am pathetic. Just not my strength.

Nah, you won't see me putting lays here for some time. I just can not do it. It's far easier for me to find a winner. The lays are a completely different story. I do them fine with footie matches, but with horses I am pathetic. Just not my strength.
keep trying mate, once you find one, I'm sure you will go on a nice wee run of losers. Good luck anyway. ;)