Wednesday 25th - E/W FANCIES...

FAST FORWARD 3.40 Perth. I know the favourite 'Lankawi' should be a tough nut to crack, but I feel 'Fast forward' would be a bit of value here at current odds of 8.0 ( betfair ). Doing well since going chasing and with a liking to force the pace, or race very prominent, he'll appreciate this stiff track and with the ground looking ideal, it seems all in place for a decent effort. Again he'd need to improve a bit if the favourite runs his race, but I'd sooner back the selection e/w than take the evens on the favourite, irrespective of the result. So with running the race in my head several times, I'm hoping the selection goes off into the lead, dictates the pace and then finds that bit more at the end to improve a bit and take the race. Be nice wouldn't it! Good luck one and all.

Re: Wednesday 25th - E/W FANCIES...

Sport Horse Racing
Event 5.55 Perth
Selection Or De Grugy (Each-Way)
Strength 5/10
Date 25/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 9.00 (Back)
Reasoning Closed Shop was disappointing in his latest start. Or De Grugy on the other hand has had a few creditable efforts lately and shaped at Ayr last time that the return to this trip would be in his favour. It will be absolutely no surprise to see him give a good account. It is an ordinary event and the horse stands a decent chance of winning here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.