Football Correct Score System

I apologise if this is a copy of something already out there, but I haven’t seen anything like this before. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’ve been thinking about a system based on covering various correct scores in-running.

I’m not sure of the effectiveness or profitability of it at the moment, or what the right staking plan should be, but here is the basic outline of the system.

Before the start of a match, back 0-0, 1-0 & 0-1 in the Correct Score Market.

If no goals are scored you have a winner.

Once the first goal is scored, you back the next possible scores should there be a second goal. E.g. If the Home Team score to 1-0 up, you back 2-0 & 1-1.

If there is second goal, you back the next possible scores should there be a third goal. Using the above example, if the Home Team scores again to go 2-0 up, you back 3-0 & 2-1. Or if the Away Team equalises to make it 1-1, you back 2-1 and 1-2.

You go on like this until the match finishes.

The Staking Plans I would consider are as follows:

Staking Plan 1 Example: £100 per game. Back each result to achieve the target This would result in larger bets, the more goals are scored.

Staking Plan 2 Example: £100 from initial bet As more goals are scored, you level the profit across the next possible scores. (I would use Gruss Betfair Betting Assistant for this) This will result in smaller bets as more goals are scored, lowering the risk and the reward.

Please point any problems that you see with this, or any ideas for games/leagues/competitions that you think it would be better suited to.

Thanks

Re: Football Correct Score System

I apologise if this is a copy of something already out there' date= but I haven’t seen anything like this before.

I’ve been thinking about a system based on covering various correct scores in-running.

I’m not sure of the effectiveness or profitability of it at the moment, or what the right staking plan should be, but here is the basic outline of the system.

Before the start of a match, back 0-0, 1-0 & 0-1 in the Correct Score Market.

If no goals are scored you have a winner.

Once the first goal is scored, you back the next possible scores should there be a second goal. E.g. If the Home Team score to 1-0 up, you back 2-0 & 1-1.

If there is second goal, you back the next possible scores should there be a third goal. Using the above example, if the Home Team scores again to go 2-0 up, you back 3-0 & 2-1. Or if the Away Team equalises to make it 1-1, you back 2-1 and 1-2.

You go on like this until the match finishes.

The Staking Plans I would consider are as follows:

Staking Plan 1 Example: £100 per game. Back each result to achieve the target This would result in larger bets, the more goals are scored.

Staking Plan 2 Example: £100 from initial bet As more goals are scored, you level the profit across the next possible scores. (I would use Gruss Betfair Betting Assistant for this) This will result in smaller bets as more goals are scored, lowering the risk and the reward.

Please point any problems that you see with this, or any ideas for games/leagues/competitions that you think it would be better suited to.

Thanks
Problem 1.) The instant reply or second goal.... sometimes when the betting is still suspended a second goal will be scored before betting is unsuspended again. This will reduce odds for this score and lessen the chance of making a profitable series of bets.