Asian Open Match Betting Tips

BMW Asian Open - Apr 19th - 22nd - 72 Hole Match Bet Coupon

Richard Sterne vs. Graeme Storm

Don't get me wrong, Graeme Storm is a good player and actually finished tied 13th in this even last year. However, Richard Sterne is running hot at the moment. He is coming off a 5th placed finish at the Chian Open, two second place finishes one at the Johnnie Walker Classic and the other and the Telkom PGA Championship and most importantly a win at the Vodacom Championship earlier this year. Conversely, Storm has managed only one top three finish in a ranked tournament this year. I'm on Richard Sterne in this match-up! 10/10 Stake - SportingBet @ $1.75

BMW Asian Open - Apr 19th - 22nd - 72 Hole Match Bet Coupon

Andrew McLardy vs. Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano

Andrew McLardy is coming off a tied second place in the Volvo China Open while Fernandez-Castano has yet to make a top 20 this year. Fernandez-Castano finished 23rd in the China Open and I'm predicting that both players form line will continue and McLardy will outperform Fernandez-Castano in this tournament. 10/10 Stake - SportingBet @ $1.85