Darts PL wk 12,

ok folks my last two weeks tips have been as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. Heres hoping for a change this week. JENKINS v LEWIS, this for me is tough to call, Jenks has lost his last two games, while Lewis has won his last two games that would suggest thatbacking Lewis at 7/4 is he bet here, however Jenkins won the Antwerp event last weekend, beating Lloyd in the final and Hamilton in the semis this would suggest that Jenks will be ready for this one. Lewis though cracked in 8 maximums, last week and i reckon Jenkins knows that a draw will see him home so i would go for that at 9/2. MANLEY v SHOLTEN, if it comes down to a scoring contest then manley would'nt have an earthly, only eleven 180s for him this season ( avg one a night) while Sholten is now on 37, along with Jenkins and Lloyd, i really cant see Manley doing a job on Sholten who was very unlucky last week against Lloyd, he had highest out shot and countless 140s,and so i can't go past 8/11 for the Dutchman. PRIESTLEY v BARNEVELD. the last meeting between these two was a victory for Den, Barney is up and down like a prostitutes knickers just now however beating Jenks last week was a boost, and he did'nt play in Belgium at the weekend, so i can only assume he stayed at home and worked on his game, While Dennis lost to Lewis last week and is 3/1 to edge out Barney i feel that a win for Barney is the way to go at 4/9. LLOYD v TAYLOR, this should be the game of the night, Lloyd is the form player currently and against Taylor who was'nt in the form of two weeks ago,last week. i just wonder though if Lloyd has a lack of confidence against the power, despite the power rating jaws highly. Lloyd on form CAN give Taylor problems But he will have to be at his best, while Taylor can afford to play 75% against Lloyd, some may be tempted by the huge price on Lloyd 9/1, and i reckon Taylor is too skinny at 1/7 i fancy a draw and at 7/1 this is the value bet. Most 180s, Barney is still way in front with a total of 55, and he hit 5 last time he played dennis, him at 15/8 is very generous , however i would bet on bothe Lewis and Jenks both = second place in the 180s count on 37,and both offered at 7/1. Highest out shot- again Lewis and Jenkins have set the pace here both 3 apiece, and both 13/2. though i feel that Taylor against the better players takes out these shots he thrives on pressure and at 4/1 he has to be considered Good luck.