Darts PL wk 11

ok folks after a poor week last week i will attempt to restore my successful record. Sholton v Lloyd. the two biggest threats to the top 4 go head to head, the bookies make Lloydy the favourite here, while Sholten is a 13/8 shot. i am finding it tough to split these two last week, sholten had a cracking game with priestley sharing the points, and hitting 6 maximums. while Loyd was getting a sound beating from the rejuvenated Lewis. Just fancy a draw here and at 9/2 i think thats a good bet Priestley v Lewis, Jackpot returned to winning ways last week and while he looked good, i think he will struggle against Priestley thier last meeting was a 8-1 win for Dennis, and Lewis's record aginst den isn't good and Jackpot really has trouble against slower players, take a win fro Preistley at 5/6. Taylor v Manley ,last week was awesome Taylor the best i have seen of him for a long while, and i am sure manley will be dreading facing the power in that form, don't forget Taylor loves nothing more than hammering Manley he seems to save his big beatings for Peter, and this will be no different if last week is a pointer expect a quick game for Taylor has to be backed at 1/8. Barneveld v Jenkins, last time this pair met the produced the match of the season both avg over 100, both are coming off the back of poor results. and this is a game that Barney must win he knows that Lloyd or Sholten will edge closer to him, and that if he wins this game he should have done enough to secure his top 4 place. the bookies make Barney fav though last week he looked out fo sorts, and Jenks though given a mother and father of a hiding, was never really given a chance from the power, i think at this stage of the season as the end looms, perhaps both will feel a point will suffice as games are running out. qiute fancy draw here too. Highest Checkout, a surprising stat to bear in mind here, of the 8 men in the league only 4 of them have had the highst outs this season. Lewis-3, jenkins- 3, taylor-2, barney-2. so the odds are worth looking at here, i fancy the power and at 4/1 he could be bet of the night!,though Lewis@7/1, Jenkins@6/1, Barney@11/4, take your pick they are all very overpriced! Most 180s, to games appeal here Sholton vLloyd game and the Barney v Jenks game. the 180s count and is BARNEVELD - 50, SHOLTEN -36, LLOYD -35, JENKINS -34, TAYLOR -29, PRIESTLEY -26, LEWIS -23, MANLEY -10. so in staed of going for who hits most the best bet has to be for Sholten v Lloyd over 6.5 180s @5/6. and the Barney v Jenkins over 7.5 @5/6. good luck for this week lets hope it is a return to form .

Re: Darts PL wk 11 2 for me this week. Had a couple of shite weeks so hopefully these will get me back on track. 6pts D.Priestley to beat A.Lewis Evs Boylesports As I said when these two met on week 4, Lewis just can't handle Priestley's pace or more importantly the lack of it. Priestley is playing superb darts in this tournament and would be capable of beating Lewis at the same rhythm but given the mental advantage he holds I think he'll win. Lewis isn't playing all that well, he won last week to paper over a few cracks but one swallow doesn't make a summer and I'll take the Yorkshireman to get back to winning ways by beating young Lewis here. 4pts T.Jenkins DNB vs R.Barneveld 5/2 Boylesports When these two met 7 weeks ago they produced the match of the tournament. 180's for fun, high finishes, bullseye's the lot. I don't see this one being so enthralling though. Barneveld has looked a bit at sea over the last 6 weeks for whatever reason while although Jenkins was thrashed by Taylor last week, he didn't do much wrong and can definitely give Barney a game here. Jenkins is no longer a player who can be dismissed lightly and if he plays to his potential there's no doubt he's capable of beating Barney in current form. Even if the master Barney turns up, it was he who Jenkins faced in Newcastle and Barney still couldn't beat The Bull. Jenkins is a lovely price here even without the draw and is worth chancing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.