Darts PL wk 10.

Peter Manley v R Barneveld. this should be a no brainer, Barney win! however he looked very jaded against jaws last week thouh it was more a case of Lloyd winning than Barney losing! against a top 4 player i wiould be wary of backing the dutchman but against manley i reckon we can comfortable back Barney @ 1/4. I know there is no real value there but i would be tempted to take Barney fro highest finish 3/1 looks tasy for a man who has had top shot 3 times this season already. LLOYD v LEWIS. the turn around of the fortunes of thse two is remarkable. Lloyd could buy a win early in this comp, and Lewis was the dark horse, now Lloydy is off the back of hammering in seven 180s against Barney and Lewis is as popular as a fart in a duvet! have to go for Lloyd here he has been excellent of late and should get past lewis here, @ 4/7. SHOLTEN v PRIESTLEY. tough one to call this Sholton nearly pipped Jenkins last week though to be fair Jenks allowed him back into it, against a wiley old campaigner like Preistley he won't get the same luxury, and the dutchman had better not miss the doubles like last week, i fancy a draw here though take it @9/2. TAYLOR v JENKINS. this is fascinating, Jenks won't allow the power to over awe him and remember jenks has hit at least 1 ton+ finish EVERY match, and Jenks knows he shouldve taken Taylor last time, this may be his down fall , you rarely get the chance to beat Taylor twice on the spin! and last week he staggerd over the finish line against Sholton i just wonder if Jenks is starting to feel the pace of the travelling , iam goin to take taylor here though the 1/4 on offer is very skinny. Most 180s, the stats say to back Barney highest scorer of 180s so far in the league with 47, i would suggest backing him to get the most @11/8, second in 180s is Jenkins, 33. third surprisingly is colin Lloyd with 32 though he hit 7 of those last week and he is very much a form player so i would also have a bet on him at 11/2. highest out as i said before barney at 3/1 is unbeliveably generous, ans i would aslo look at Jenkins with his checkout record, 5/1 is tasty.

Re: Darts PL wk 10.

Thursday 5 April 2007
Player 1TiePlayer 2bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Taylor v Jenkins (19:40 BST)1.327.208.40102%
Manley v Van Barneveld (20:30 BST)1.307.209.00102%
Lloyd v Lewis (21:15 BST)1.666.004.10102%
Scholten v Priestly (22:00 BST)2.565.602.28101%
3 for me. 10pts T.Jenkins vs P.Taylor - Over 12.5 Legs 10/11 Bet365 Each time these two have played on TV it's ben a close game. The Grand Prix final in Dublin was a great match and Jenkins was 4-4 in sets with Taylor before Taylor went into turbo and shot away from him and the 1st meeting between the two in the Premier League was 8-5 to Taylor. I expect no different tonight. Taylor looks back to near his best and Jenkins keeps on playing superb darts week in week out. His handicap is +3.5 legs which needs a scoreline of 8-5 at least to win. Taylor has never lost in this so he's hardly likely to lose 8-4 or worse. 8-5/8-6 or 7-7 sees us home here and that's how I think it will finish so we'll eek out the extra value in the total legs rather than the Bull's handicap. 10pts C.Lloyd -2.5legs to beat A.Lewis 6/5 Stan James Stan James have gone off their tits with this price me thinks. Lewis is completely shot in this tournament now, he's out, he's getting stick from all angles from the crowd, of which I'm sure will continue in Bournemouth and he just looks devoid of any confidence. His opponent is quite the opposite. He's enjoying his darts, playing well and has everything in his favour to win 8-5 or better here. Lloyd was so impressive in beating Barney last week that you have to think he'll beat Lewis here. Given that Lloyd throws 1st it's only 1 break of throw for an 8-5 win unlike if he were throwing 2nd when it would be 2 breaks needed. Odds are terrific and I'm more than happy to whack a maximum stake on it. 5pts R.Scholten to beat D.Priestley 13/8 VC Bet Backing Scholten recently has been like flogging a dead horse but I'm going to stick with him again in what is a must win match if he is to harbour any hopes of a trip to Brighton in May. Last week he had a good opportunity to close the gap on the top 4 but fell 6-0 behind but even then could have beaten Terry Jenkins. When these 2 met in week 3, Scholten was battered but there has been signs that Priestley is fading away in recent weeks. He's still picked up points but the heavy scoring and high finishing has begun to desert him. Once Scholten found a gear last week he played proper darts. He's got 2 draws with Taylor which must count for something and I'm prepared to give him one last chance here in his last chance saloon.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.