NAP Of The Day - Wed 4/4/07

SportHorse Racing
Event2.50 Catterick
SelectionFestive Chimes (Each-Way)
Strength5/10
Date04/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ SP (Back)
ReasoningMade a note of this to follow after recent win over hurdles. That was a decent class 3 race and capable of taking a class 6 handicap such as this. Was 3rd on the aw over 1m4f but probably wanted further and the step up to 1m7f will suit. Up to 60 rating but runs mostly over hurdles usually and interesting that it turns out today on turf after only 19 days ago been hurdling. Many of the others will neeed the run, this should be spot on.
EW BET (expected odds 13-2)

Re: NAP Of The Day - Wed 4/4/07 Right guys, I'm sorry to have to say this, but I've just been entering the NAPS for last few days, and every day there's been someone that can't comprehend how to post a tip. So for everyone:

READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES

Here's a link to the rules as well.

And for the super-dim, here's a quick list of what is ABSOLUTLY NECESSARY for a tip in the NAPS thread.

• Selection
  • Course
  • Time
  • EW (If you don't put EW, its going in as a WIN)

These details must be Clear and seperate from the reasoning. Reasoning is to be included on all tips, try and make an effort. Please do not link to your reasoning in other threads or websites. If you can't be bothered to list the MINIMAL set of information, I can't be bothered to enter it into the database, ok? Please guys, I don't like seeing the few spoil it for the many. I'm really sorry I've had to get a bit authorative and don't intend to be so anal in the future, but its not much to ask is it? Let me put it another way, I've spent time over the last 4 days (including an entire day off) creating the necessary databases/calculations/code to run this thing and give you all the data you've asked for. If you can't be bothered to put the time in posting the course, time and more than a sentance of reasoning, I just find that disrespectful.... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy All hail Mowgli, who leads by example here! Anyone needing an example of how NAP's should be posted can look at mowgli's post above.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.