Looking for a reliable 50/50 bet for my betting system

I have got what I feel is a good betting strategy but what do I bet on? It works for Even money 5/6 or 10/11 bets and maybe even slightly shorter odds. It can profit with 40% of winners but it needs 2 wins in a row every so often to get the return. (Assuming Even money bets) Basically start at 1 unit and win compound for the next bet ie 2 and win then quit and revert to 1 again. Or lose and continue adding 1 unit until 2 wins in a row compounding on the first win. IE 8 units win 16 units win return 32 units less the losses of course then revert to 1 again or -6 units and continue betting. Not really made my mind up on that one yet. Roulette jumps out at me but that is too much of a chance game. With sports betting perhaps I could improve the odds. I was thinking maybe a 1/2 and a 1/3 double in football (I use that now and there are some very good bets!!!) but does anyone know have any other ideas to make a reliable near even bet on a regular basis? The trouble is I cannot afford a long losing streak really. But I cannot comprehend a win/loss quit strategy for the system as I need a fresh input. I have numbers jumping around in my head all day for years now and my mind cannot cope :zzz

Re: Looking for a reliable 50/50 bet for my betting system How about a double on 2 shortpriced home teams in UK football? ie a pick from Arsenal/Chelsea/United/Liverpool/Celtic/Rangers/etc... Good luck with the strategy anyway, will keep my eye on it :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.