Time of first Goal Trebles

First looked into the time of first goal during the world cup and had a little go during the recent Euro 2008 qualifiers where england let me down - shocker! I think this is a market worth looking into, often a lot of premiership games are kept quite tight up until half time and iv'e also noticed championship games reaching half time with a score of 0-0, anyway if the games are picked wisely i hope to see profit. £10 treble will be placed each bet..here goes!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles Bolton vs Sheff Utd Not a match that jumps out at you and says 7 goal thriller. Sheff Utd have a game plan away from home and thats obviously to keep it tight. Bolton are not prolific by any means and recently we have seen a dip in form. Stats arent the best for this bet in recent games, however they have played some big teams (Utd, Arsenal, Spurs) each of which brought an early goal. I just think Sheff Utd won't be as attacking and also will be hard to break down, the line with bet365 is after 28th minute. West Ham vs Boro I think this will be end to end, West Ham have to come out and attack, look for that early goal and gain control of the game, something i have a feeling they will do today. Tevez has finally been given a run in the team and he looks the main danger. 3 of west hams last 4 games have seen an early goal, under the bet365 line anyway. Line is up to and including 29th minute. Man utd vs Blackburn Blackburn have a good nack in holding the big teams early on in matches. Utd have injury worries, and also Rooney who hasnt got his shooting boots on, rumours he will be rested today too. Blackburn away from home keep it tight, hold the formation and look to break. Last 4 blackburn games havent seen an earlier goal then the line given for this match. A 0-0 at half time i predict! Bol - Sheff - Time of first goal - After 28th Minute @ 1.90 WH vs Boro - Time of first goal - Up to and including 29th minute @ 2.00 Utd vs Black - Time of first goal - After 27th Minute @ 1.90 Treble @ 7.28 bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.