Time of first Goal Trebles

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles PSV vs Liverpool When liverpool met PSV in the CL back in September we saw a 0-0 encounter in Holland, i fully expect to see the same sort of game tonight. Liverpool could quite easily win this, but i dont expect any side to come out all guns blazing from the start, and so i will take the line after the 29th minute in this game. Time of first goal - After 29th Minute @ 2.00 Milan vs Bayern Milan in the CL are a very defensive outfit. Very hard to break down, but also make hard work of it to find the net themselves. They left it to extra time to break down Celtic in the last 16 at home, previous game was of course a 0-0 at Celtic. A lot of games has seen them win by the odd goal, or lose by the odd goal, throwing in there the 0-0 draws too, against Celtic as mentioned and also Lille away. Bayern do like to attack away from home as we saw in the last round against Real Madrid but lets face it Reals defence is dodgy! Expect a lot of play breaking down by both defences, and a tight game up until half time. Time of first goal - After 29th Minute @ 2.00 Just a double tonight @ 4.00 to try and get me back on track!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles Chelsea vs Valencia Should be a tight game, chelsea have struggled through the CL so far, i dont see an easy game tonight, again i expect tight up until half time and chelsea get the winner in the second half. Time of first goal - After 29th Minute @ 2.00 Roma vs Utd Manchester Utd away from home in the CL are a good outfit, they stay in positions, and usually revert to a lone striker, with rooney dropping to that left wing position. Hard to break down, vidic will be out so that the defence weakened, however, they should be able to cope with what roma has to throw at them in the first phase of the match. As mentioned Utd will probably play with the one striker, with support from rooney and ronaldo, so i see the attacking threat from counter attacks. Roma have a pretty tight defence that should keep them out early. Time of first goal - After 29th Minute @ 2.00 Again just a double tonight @ 4.00 :hope

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles

Bet

Odds

Stake

Returns

Bolton vs Sheff Utd >28th min

WH vs Boro th min

Man Utd vs B’burn >27th min

£10

£72.89

Barce vs Deportivo th min

Roma vs AC Milan >29th min

Lyon win

£10

£0

Spurs vs Reading th min

Udinese vs Lazio th min

Gimnastic v Huelva >29th min

£10

£0

Udinese vs Lazio th min

Celta vs R Madrid >29th min

Benfica vs Porto >29th min

£10

£0

PSV vs Liverpool >29th min

Milan vs Bayern >29th min

£10

£0

Chelsea vs Valencia >29th min

Roma vs Man Utd >29th min

£10

£40

Bets - 6 Wins - 2 Losses - 4 Staked - £60 Returns - £112.89 Profit/Loss - +52.89

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles Oh they are doing now after adding more markets so quickly before i go out the bets will be... Espanyol vs Benfica Time of first goal - After 30th minute @ 2.00 Leverkusen vs Osasuna Time of first goal - After 29th minute @ 2.00 Seville vs Spurs Time of first goal - Up To And Including 29th Minute @ 2.05 Just a feeling for the spurs game that there will be an early goal, and to Seville. £9.30 Treble @ 8.19 :hope

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles Espanyol vs Benfica Time of first goal - After 29th minute @ 2.00 AZ vs Werder Time of first goal - Up To And Including 27th Minute @ 2.05 Seville vs Spurs Time of first goal - Up To And Including 29th Minute @ 2.05 Another one as i was annoyed at that first minute goal in the Leverkusen vs Osasuna match!!! £10 Treble @ 8.40 :hope

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles

Leverkusen vs Osasuna >29th min

Espanyol vs Benfica > 30th min

Seville vs Spurs th min

£9.30

£0

AZ vs Werder th min

Espanyol vs Benfica > 30th min

Seville vs Spurs th min

£10

£0

Bets -8 Wins - 2 Losses - 6 Staked - £79.30 Returns - £112.89 Profit/Loss - +33.59

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles Arsenal vs West Ham Although WH have arguably one of the worst defences in the prem, arsenal in front of goal recently have been dire. 6 goals in their last 7 games, not what we expect from the free flowing arsenal team. Only 2 of their last 6 games have seen a goal before the bet365 line. WH have either conceded or scored before the line in 4 out of the last 5, howeveer have not played a team of the calibre of arsenal. At home they are still undefeated, although many times this season, have had to come from a goal down to avoid defeat. Arsenal have 3rd to play for and WH obviously to beat the drop. A tense affair i think, arsenal will be relaxed, WH will be nervous. I dont expect an early goal in this one. Time of first goal - After 27th minute @ 1.90 Wigan vs Bolton Wigan have been shy at both ends for a while now. There last 5 have been under 2.5 goal matches. They are not often great starters of games and given the opposition is Bolton who have not been on the best of form recently, this one should be a close one for the first half at least. 2 out of boltons last 4 have coe after the line, including for my first treble bet. The other 2 games were against Spurs and Utd, where they conceded early. Both teams have a lot to play for at both ends, so a trappy affair early on hopefully. Time of first goal - After 29th minute @ 1.90 The other bet to make up the treble is between the Reading vs Liverpool game and the Sheff Utd vs Newcastle game. Hmm...here goes after a moments thoughts... Sheff Utd vs Newcastle 4 of the last 4 for newcastle have come after the line, with the exception of the 0-0 draw against Boro. Not a free scoring team by any means. Sheff Utd are hard to break down at home as we have seen this season. They are a bit toothless in attack after Hulse' injury. Webber is back today after missing the Bolton game. 2 of their last 3 have come after the line. I believe both teams will cancel each other out early on, hopefully this wont stay goalless all match however. Time of first goal - After 29th minute @ 1.90 Forgot to add the treble odds... £10 Treble @ 6.95

Re: Time of first Goal Trebles Well Newcastle screwed me, the others won! On to sunday, and hopefully better luck! St Mirren vs Rangers Up To And Including 27th Minute @ 1.90 Bayer Leverkusen v Bochum After 26th Minute @ 1.90 Espanyol v Real Sociedad Up To And Including 29th Minute @ 2.00 Not time for write ups cos of footy but these are the bets in the treble which is @ 7.28 :hope