played this well i think

teaulc

this made up the bad beat (imo) earlier ***** Hand 571317860 ***** 0.25/0.50 Omaha Hi/Lo (PL) - Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:09:49 PM Table OH 51 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: Ak-Hi (36.45) Seat 2: sir auron (47.93) Seat 3: campi1 (13.05) Seat 4: - POKER - (18.50) Seat 5: rjacekr (52.85) sir auron post SB 0.25 campi1 post BB 0.50 ** Deal ** Ak-Hi [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] sir auron [Jd, Qd, 5h, Qs] campi1 [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] - POKER - [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] rjacekr [N/A, N/A, N/A, N/A] *** Bet Round 1 *** - POKER - Call 0.50 rjacekr Fold Ak-Hi Raise to 2.25 sir auron Call 2.25 campi1 Fold - POKER - Fold *** Flop(Board): *** : [Qc, 9s, Qh] *** Bet Round 2 *** sir auron Check Ak-Hi Bet 3.50 sir auron Call 3.50 *** Turn(Board): *** : [Qc, 9s, Qh, Js] *** Bet Round 3 *** sir auron Check Ak-Hi Bet 12.50 sir auron Call 12.50 *** River(Board): *** : [Qc, 9s, Qh, Js, Jh] *** Bet Round 4 *** sir auron Check Ak-Hi All-in 18.20 sir auron Call 18.20 *** Showdown *** : Rake: 3.00 Total Pot: 70.90 Ak-Hi [As, 8c, 7c, 10d] Straight to the queen Win :0.00 sir auron [Jd, Qd, 5h, Qs] Four of a kind, queens Win :70.90

Re: played this well i think I questioned your slowplay in your previous post, but the serial slowplay here I definitely like. You flop the nuts and there's very little chance that will change. If there's any chance that you will end up with less than the nuts, you'll have plenty of warning and can adjust accordingly. Poor play by your opponent, BTW. He loses to any Q or any J or KT. You found a fish and you reeled him in, slow and sure.

Re: played this well i think Good point by glceud here. Big bet by Ak-Hi on the end might cause those hands to fold, so maybe his play wasn't as bad as I said. Nevertheless, sir auron, with QQ, played the hand very well indeed.

Re: played this well i think Well, I personally wouldn't have called the initial raise, with only QQ and JQ suited to play with, I'd have folded it...probably! It's difficult to say for sure, the general feel of the table would determine how loose I would be comfortable with playing. Anyway...you flopped the nuts and then your opponent proceeded to hand you all his chips...there is no better feeling in this world than holding the nuts and have somebody else trying to bet you off the hand. (Well, except maybe two supermodels...not those bags of bones ones mind you, but ones with a bit of body to them...calling two other models for help after two hours of gratuitous and perverted action, because they just can't take any more from you!...well I'm imagining that would feel pretty good anyway!)