Darts, PL wk 9

Barney v Lloyd, these two are bang in form both having good weekends at other events, and the prices for this game dont offer great value barney @4/11 and Lloyd @ 7/2 is not the best prices, for me the real money lies with the draw @ 11/2. these two are playing well in the league, though Lloyd has been very unlucky with results and indeed is playing better than his results suggest. also a bet to consider is more than 7.5 180s @ 8/11, i expect this game to go at least to 10 legs so there could be scope to get a return here. JENKINS v SHOLTEN, Jenks is the shock of the competition and up against a man who should have taken taylor last week take Jenks at 4/5 and the over 7.5 180s bet these two will easily beat that at the price of 5/6.

Re: Darts, PL wk 9 other games PREISTLEY V TAYLOR, The two old friends and rivals, meet again and usually Phil is made to work hard in these clashes, the prevoius encounter ended a draw, though that was a very strange game, talor had a higher avg. although Dennis beat Phil on the 100+s the menace hitting 22 to taylors 11, this time round we have a much improved Taylor (though seemed very nervous last week) i fancy Tylor to edge this but 2/11 is far too skinny i quite fancy the highest checkout of the night to come in this game. LEWIS v MANLEY, this is just what Lewis DID'NT need at this time, after last weeks bizarre happenings, and against an opponent who has more previous than jack the ripper, we could see yet another collapse form young Aidy, when they last met lewis thumped one dart 8-4, and that is one of his only two wins, so far. the bookies price Lewis as favourite here at 4/6 no way is this afair price so go and bloody the bookies nose, and take manley to win at 11/5 happy betting and hope to be able to celebrate a 100% record this week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.