In Play Draw

Has anyone experimented with the draw during a match. I'm thinking of the following in certain games where I don't believe a draw will occur - based on previous form. (1) Wait for 10 mins for draw odds to fall slightly (2) Lay draw (3) If goal is scored then back draw odds if increased beyond lay for profit - balanced for a return regardless of result. I will try this out - obviously can't record as a system as inplay and I'm aware there are rules about this as i can't post - but perhaps could put results I'm in spreadsheet after 10 - 20 games if things work. Anyway - logically I guess this should work as percentage of goaless draws is quite low and if you can wait 10 - 15 mins before laying it may work. Advice / comments welcome?? Zal.

Re: In Play Draw

Has anyone experimented with the draw during a match. I'm thinking of the following in certain games where I don't believe a draw will occur - based on previous form. (1) Wait for 10 mins for draw odds to fall slightly (2) Lay draw (3) If goal is scored then back draw odds if increased beyond lay for profit - balanced for a return regardless of result. I will try this out - obviously can't record as a system as inplay and I'm aware there are rules about this as i can't post - but perhaps could put results I'm in spreadsheet after 10 - 20 games if things work. Anyway - logically I guess this should work as percentage of goaless draws is quite low and if you can wait 10 - 15 mins before laying it may work. Advice / comments welcome?? Zal.
Hello zal007. There are many ways to trade the football and laying / backing the draw or vice versa is one of them. I think if you trawl through the threads here you'll find a bit of discussion about it. I havent tried it to any great extent myself. Something that can go against you with the method you describe is if the underdog scores first - the draw odds will probably drop further. Also, 2 goals in quick succession can screw you because the market may not go back in-play between the goals. Having said this though there is money to be made trading the football and there are probably some people on here who can give some great advice :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.