Beating the odds - Live betting

Paper trail system. Beating the odds - Live betting I will bet just in live betting on picks I would have chosen to bet on even before the game started, but just in case and at a point if the line changes favorable to me. Example: Soccer: the line for team A before the game is -0.5 -140. From the min 30 of the first half the line is -0.5 +100 (because it's still 0-0, or the opposing team has scored, or one player got red carded, etc.) So in min 31 I place a bet on team A to win at the odds of +100. Before the game I will post in time if I will try the live bet. If I will not bet live, I will not post any update about this "try", just the next "try", before the next game I watch will start. When I post a live bet made, I will post the exact time of the bet (as of minutes in the game). This is very important, because by the time I finish my post, the odds can change drastically because an important event in the game. I will use BWIN if is not otherwise stated in the post. Anything goes: bet on home/visitor win, draw, over or under the total, first half bets, asian handicap or coupon bet, and any sport. Betting strategy: level stakes to start (I will change it if the overall balance will be negative after a while) Starting bankroll: 100 units Level stake: 10 units/or to win 10 units if the odds are +

Try no. 1 and no. 2 Time: Monday, 11 AM EST 1. Soccer, B Ethniki, Greece: Ilysiakos(h) - Messiniakos(v) Before game odds on Ilysiakos: -0.5 +105 Total: OVER 1.5 -200 2. Soccer, Vyscha Liga, Ukraine: Shakhtar Donetsk(h) - Metalurg Donetsk(v) Before game odds on: Shakhtar Donetsk: -0.5 -666.67 Total: OVER 2.5 -166.67

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.