Laying with Marty Football 50% System

Hi, The LMF50 System (1) This is a paper-trail system. (2) Money Management: Martingale (to 50% of bank) :wall (3) Starting Bank: 100 points (4) Fixed Odds - Lay Away team ALWAYS! (5) Strategy: Laws of probability based on % chance. This is a work in progress so I should say there may be refinements as I go. AIM: (1) To double my starting bank before Martingale fails. and then repeat. (2) Steadily withdraw profits at key points. eventually releasing my starting bank so only then investing with profit. (3) Accepting the fact that Martingale WILL fail - this is a given obviously but will continue patiently until either system proves to be only breaking even, losing completely or steady progress is made. Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 100 Total staked: 0 Number of bets 0 Winning bets 0 Losing bets 0 Strike rate 0 Yield 0 Profit (or Loss) 0 All bets on betfair only - and stakes take into account 5% commission. Before you shoot me down in flames :@ - its just another idea - as long as I learn something I'm a happy man! (and yes Martingale doesn't work!!!! i know that). Zal.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.