I need system and strategy !!!

Hello to all, i have big problem... Before new year (expecially in november and december) i lost a lot of money on betting. After that i deceided that will not make new deposits on any of my accounts, but my bad betting performance contunued after that also.. At this moment i have just one activ account and there i have 30 euros.. That is last money wich i have... I need help from all of you..How can i turn this 30 euros into 1000 euros??? I need to do that in 20 days.. Can you write here your advicec,strategy and betting advices begginig from tomorows games???? thank you

Re: I need system and strategy !!! yes i know that.. i follow that tipsters..but i am so unhappy that when i take their picks THEY LOSE or MISS...When i dont play THEY WIN !!!! I need picks and strategy here!! I think to put all 30 euros in one bet (maybe combo) ..but MUST BE WON !!!

Re: I need system and strategy !!! Stop gambling dude... You're on the wrong road here, and things will only be worse for you when you try to chase your losses like you want to do here.. never ever gamble for money you can not afford to lose.. When you start doing that, its just a matter of time before you will be in serious trouble. Best of luck!