greyhound laying another system

byrnesy

Before i go live tomorrow, i am going to open myself up for i hope some constructive criticsm. The system is remarkably simple, all i do is lay the previous trap winner. ie trap 6 wins at hall green, next race at hall green lay trap 6. Stakes have been kept to a mimimum, but this is the risky bit. If the lay loses ie wins the liability then rolls onto the next bet. Stinks of martingale i know, but will only roll over twice. I have of course been tracking and betting a bit on this system over the last 20 days which corresponds to approx a 1000 races it is so far looking very good. As an example and not after eventing todays results so far Hall Green Newcastle 6 3 2 4 1 3 2 3 5 5 6 1 4 2 1 3 4 5 1 2 6 5 1 4 5 1 3 4 5 3 1 4 3 2 3 6 looking forward to some fierce criticsm to hopefully rip it to shreds but at the moment i cant see any flaws, except of course i have to spend three hours in front of the computer. Anyway i have won enough money from you boys in the past now is the time to stop looking and maybe start inputting :hope

Re: greyhound laying another system

The system is remarkably simple, all i do is lay the previous trap winner. ie trap 6 wins at hall green, next race at hall green lay trap 6.
I don't see why the previous winner being trap 6 makes it less likely that the next winner will be trap 6. Surely each race is an independent event?

Re: greyhound laying another system I believe in BAGS racing as probobaly in any dog racing that form is not all it is cracked out to be. I think that all i am doing is choosing another form of random picking. I could have picked whoever finishes second to lay in the next race. It is purely random, I have looked at form, and the so called experts ie racing post but have seen so many good things get beat that it just made me think. Anyway we will soon see and yes i am going to try and go through the morning cards, certainly at sunderland and sheffield today will post lays shortly.

Re: greyhound laying another system Just a thought if you do happen to lose 2 races in a row... and in this example you are laying 75 on trap 2 on odds around 6.6... IF that loses you won't be able to roll it over as the greyhounds don't have that kind of liquidity. Does that make sense? I see trap 2 came 2nd on that race.... but if it had won your stake for the next race would have been HUGE.

Re: greyhound laying another system Disaster at sheffield result 6 5 4 will need to look at loss recovery in a better light. Laying trap 6 in the 12 42 Thanks for your time gentlemen will persevere but will need to look at staking plan any comments good or bad will be appreciated.