Paradise login probs

moFace

Re: Paradise login probs I've had a few login problems over the last 4 or 5 days. The tournaments disappear from the screen or vanish when I try to enter them (is it part of the site's attempts to save me money?). I have also had a message along the lines of "you can not logi in when we already have a connection from your IP address". Bothe problems have beeb resolved by shutting down my PC and trying again, so it's probably my PC.

Re: Paradise login probs

I've had a few login problems over the last 4 or 5 days. The tournaments disappear from the screen or vanish when I try to enter them (is it part of the site's attempts to save me money?). I have also had a message along the lines of "you can not logi in when we already have a connection from your IP address". Bothe problems have beeb resolved by shutting down my PC and trying again, so it's probably my PC.
Had similar Problems McG. Strange things like The tournaments were listed but the entrants were all zero.

Also had the same problem saying I was already logged in. restarting Paradise resolved both.

Be ok when back on Boss

Re: Paradise login probs

Had similar Problems McG. Strange things like The tournaments were listed but the entrants were all zero.

Also had the same problem saying I was already logged in. restarting Paradise resolved both.

Be ok when back on Boss

lool boss down again 1015pm fri night, big crash...only in 4 stt's at the time chip leader in 3..... good old boss:rollin

Re: Paradise login probs I couldn't login for like three hours with the same reason and I thought my ID was removed. Then I tried to open a new account and I saw that my country was removed from the list so I thought my country was preventing this. Hopefully I saw this thread :lol . cheers..