Best Sports For Accumulators?

I am looking for sports where the handicap market can be fairly generous to the favourites. I think US basketball could be a good sport for these type bets, but I am a novice. Any experts on here disagree or know any other sports where you have had success with similar type bets? Anybody think there are any sports where home advantage is not that important? Thanks

Re: Best Sports For Accumulators?

I am looking for sports where the handicap market can be fairly generous to the favourites. I think US basketball could be a good sport for these type bets, but I am a novice. Any experts on here disagree or know any other sports where you have had success with similar type bets? Anybody think there are any sports where home advantage is not that important? Thanks
Ive found NBL basketball to be very profitable with accumlators. All basketball betting in general is pretty good for these types of bets. You find two teams which are big favourites to win and take them with a -6 handicap (or whatever the handicap line is at the time) and the odds will always be $2.10. So if you find two teams you can get odds of $4.41 every time. Keep an eye out for this kind of thing. Under/Over betting on total scores is another good way for basketball. The odds on this market are always about $1.90 so if you find two teams you can get odds of $3.80 every time