Tennis, Week 9

Re: Tennis, Week 9 Found another good bet, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - Tomas Cakl, Jo to win this. He is a good players, he gave much trouble to Roddick, but taking a set from on AO, in the beginning of the year. Unfortunately I haven't found any other bookie offering this Challenger - Challenger DCN de Cherbourg, France match than Triobet. If somebody knows a larger bookie, would be better to know here. Odds are 1.35 !

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 9

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventAcasuso - Calleri
SelectionAcasuso
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.04 (Back)
ReasoningIt seems that Acasuso is finaly in some good form.Impressive wins so far at Acapulco 6:0 7:5 over Montanes and 6:1 6:2 over Vanek.Those are not huge names for sure but that comfortable wins must be impressive.He is serving really good not giving his opponents many chances to break his serve.Calleri on the other hand started his clay season rather average.He reached 1/4 at Costa do Sauipe and and at Buenos Aires he was beaten by montanes in first round.Here at Acapulco he won against poor Martin who is out of form and in the second round he defeated Hernandez who is in pretty good form but he is rather challanger player.H2H is 3:0 for Calleri and it's about time for Acasuso to take a win over Calleri.All in all I'm giving slighty advantage here to Acasuso and he is my favourite to win this one so the odds have for sure some value for me.

EventEmilie Loit vs Gisella Dulko
SelectionEmilie Loit
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePointbet @ 1.76 (Back)
ReasoningGisella Dulko is one of the most overrated players in the world of tennis IMO. Yesterday she needed to beat Pous-Tio and if she doesn't get another miracle she will get trashed by Loit.

EventNicolas Almagro - Carlos Moya
SelectionNicolas Almagro
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePointbet @ 1.78 (Back)
ReasoningNicolas Almagro been impressive so far this week winning over 80% of points on first serve and firing aces to right & left and will cause old man Moya big troubles tonight.

I've backed him too as Nadal has had some hard games so far to come through and not playing on his preferred surface. As usual like to look for value bets and I think that the value in this one is great! Almost worth watching in play and seeing if Youzhny's odds come down so you can lay him if he reaches 1.5 and make a return..... ?
if you have a betfair account yes,providing that Youznhy takes the lead,or any other "youznhy" as underdog, this works if you back the underdog, and fortunately takes the lead in match, then you have the opportunity to lay, and make some small profit one way or onother,but personally i dont do ot, is not the easiest thing in the world i guess,but definetely tennis is the ideal sport to trade and make money outside the final result

if you have a betfair account yes' date='providing that Youznhy takes the lead,or any other "youznhy" as underdog, this works if you back the underdog, and fortunately takes the lead in match, then you have the opportunity to lay, and make some small profit one way or onother,but personally i dont do ot, is not the easiest thing in the world i guess,but definetely tennis is the ideal sport to trade and make money outside the final result[/quote'] some people considering trading in tennis games as a revolution,huge ammounts of euros are exchanging during a big tennis match, much more than any fantasy, and truly much more than any soccer "equal" in importancy event

Re: Tennis, Week 9 Seems to be a lot of support for Youzhny on here. Can't agree though. Think at the moment this game might just prove a step too far for the Russian. Despite his many strengths, he's not the greatest athlet on teh tour and I fully expect Nadal to exploit his lack of speed. Think Youzhny will struggle to cope with Nadal's sliding serve out wide and the heavy top spin on his back hand. Guess we'll see though, Good luck all. Dubai Tennis Open R Nadal v M Youzhny - R Nadal WIN @ 1.67 with Pinnacle Sports

SelectionEmilie Loit
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
ReasoningGisella Dulko is one of the most overrated players in the world of tennis IMO. Yesterday she needed to beat Pous-Tio and if she doesn't get another miracle she will get trashed by Loit.
I think I'll play this....Must gamble !!:) :hope

Re: Tennis, Week 9 waiting the big match naval v youznhy,some thoughts of mine i posted that simon is better player than gasquet,boys god,i didnt say that he is better than federer! or even murray! who is gasquet after all?? a top 50 ranked player,that means we can see him at any moment from places 3-50, personally i consider 1 and 2 places occupied by fed and nadal for good all players ranked between 3-50 can beat each other at any moment, what counts is the form,the psychometric factor also ans the surface in some cases. the only player imo,who has the skills and the personality to break the duo in top of the world,is murray we should see big match is starting in a while C'MON YOUZNHYYYYYYYYY

Re: Tennis, Week 9 hehe hehehe,now the banana orchestra works!:nana :nana :nana :nana YOUZNHYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OEEOOE youznhyyyyyyyyyyyyy oeeoooooo youznhy oeeeeaaaaooooeeee yeeeeeeessssssssss great tennis evening boys hehe, but not finale at all! waiting Boca Juniors to win later!!!! ooowwwooo

hehe hehehe,now the banana orchestra works!:nana :nana :nana :nana YOUZNHYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OEEOOE youznhyyyyyyyyyyyyy oeeoooooo youznhy oeeeeaaaaooooeeee yeeeeeeessssssssss great tennis evening boys hehe, but not finale at all! waiting Boca Juniors to win later!!!! ooowwwooo
Youznhy is by no chance the best russian player,imo davydenko is a crap in front of him,just not to mention disasterous Safin! give us federerrrr federer BE AWARE we coming! seriously speaking,i dont think youznhy or anybody else would even bother magician federer,not say to win!

SelectionEmilie Loit
Strength10/10
Date01/03/2007
I think I'll play this....Must gamble !!:) :hope
too bad she is practicly giving the match to Dulko thanks to millons on unforced errors and double faults....

Re: Tennis, Week 9 Tip Detail Sport Tennis Event N. Almagro vs Carlos Moya(ATP) Selection N. Almagro to win Strength 10/10 Date 01/03/2007 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.60 (Back) Reasoning H2H is 1-0 for Moya, but Almagro has started playing better tennis, I think he will trouble Moya, Moya is older and Almagro is a good fighter who doesn't give up easily...

Re: Tennis, Week 9 Dubai championship semis Youznhy @1.56 v Soderling @2.8 strange odds indeed, i love sweden,no doupt,i also consider robin soderling as a great tennis player,i am the first that i said that robin plays at federer's level EVENTUALLY, yes eventually, otherwise we should admire him as a top world tennis atp youznhy spent huge amount of energy today; to beat nadal is not an easy task,always required maximum power and even using bench and bench support not much to say youznhy is not federer no way,soderling is a giant "eventually" giant according to my psychometric tennis theory this is my pick robin soderling to win @2.8 on betfair max confidence!!!! again and again bye bye boys :clap :clap :clap

ok i TRULY beleive it Robin Soderning to beat Youznhy @2.8 is absolutely fantastic offer C'mon swed c;monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn C'MON SWEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD C'MOONNN ROBBBBIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN oowwwooooooo
also for those like trading,this is very good idea,i dont do it though for me swed is a BANKER

too bad she is practicly giving the match to Dulko thanks to millons on unforced errors and double faults....
:\ My feeling lets me down for the Youzhny match (didn't loose). BUT..., :nana backing this winner, thanks to you :) :clap :ok might as well mention........,doubled this with Santos in the Copa 1-0 but only a few hundred $$'s:) ALSO my younger brother said you are:ok because he fancied Bronby to win & you tipped it STRONGLY:clap

Re: Tennis, Week 9 i still feel shocked, real giant battle was that nadal youznhy sometimes i consider tennis as a magic magic human being discovery!! oowwooo i also feel that i am on top form! like players we, the bettors we have the periods of top form :tongue2 DUBAI semis Federer @1.2 v Haas @5 federer looks bad, he simply didnt meet with a decent player so far,yesterday he won coz djokovic is a joke and nothing more than a joke by the way,dont overestimate djokovic,and dont expect something special from him in the future,the only youngster with decent strong character and skills is murray. haas is not djokovic haas is not chicky gonzo also i beleive that the german is a mature decent player,above this is THE TOP FORM, a deciding factor for any tennis event not much to say Haas to win at amazing fantastic price @5.1 on betfair normal stakes!:clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Tennis, Week 9 I am still going with Youzhny... Fedex-Tommy match, bwin has 1st set Tommy +2 games, this looks good, because this might end in a tiebreaker and if Tommy looses you still win icon_wink.gif Also if ends 6-4 you'll get your money back. Or Tommy +4 games for the whole game looks also good...

I am still going with Youzhny... Fedex-Tommy match' date=' bwin has 1st set Tommy +2 games, this looks good, because this might end in a tiebreaker and if Tommy looses you still win [img']http://forum.bettingadvice.com/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Also if ends 6-4 you'll get your money back. Or Tommy +4 games for the whole game looks also good...
thats very good idea mate,but forgive me to be old fashioned,i see the german as winner today, small stakes of course, we arranged here a party for robin soderling,big party with some swedish people,see you later CMON ROBIIINNNNN COMN SWEEEDDEEEE

Sport Tennis
Event Tommy Haas vs. Roger Federer
Selection Tommy Haas +4 games
Strength 8/10
Date 02/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.87 (Back)
Reasoning Yesterday a push with Djoko on +5 games, but today even harder test for Fedex. Djoko isnt half a server as Haas is. Just looked up the stats..134 acest ytd, 78% won 1st serve points, 87% service games won, break points faced 55 in 182 service games...thats impressive...okay i know that Fedex is out of this world, but just cabt loose the feeling that Haas is playing in the form of his life, he hasnt dropped a set in last 22 matches he is undefeated since 02/02/207 (Spadea then the judge and jury), he is 15-2 on hard surface....great indeed. The only drawback in this match is possibly Haas himself, he could get tired as this is his 9th match in 10 days (but he didnt show any signs of tiredness cs. Rochus), or his nerves and bad serving as consequence...Really see at least on tie break in this match as break points should be really rare....Probably also a great match for ingame betting.. Tommy Haas +4 games 8/10

EventJustine Henin vs Jelena Jankovic
SelectionJelena Jankovic +4 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date02/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningJelena Jankovic has cause Justine troubles before in the past so why not again today? Justine was in big trouble vs Schnyder and even had to save match-point before dealing with it while Jankovic had a nice ride so far and looks to be the fresher one.
EventRoger Federer vs Tommy Haas
SelectionTommy Haas +4 Games (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date02/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.85 (Back)
ReasoningWell...Haas has beaten Federer three times before and has won 10 of 28 set and looks to be in great form just like last week when he trashed Rochus yesterday. Federer on the other side still doesn't look 100% which give Haas perfect oppurtunity to cover the handicap.

Re: Tennis, Week 9 Am i so tempted to back Federer to win 2-1 sets today at 3-1. Haas is in very good form now, destroyed Roddick on Sunday and has continued in form here. He has taken sets off Federer and beaten him in the past. In their latest meeting, Federer won 6-4 6-7 6-3 which was on Grass in Halle last year, but Haas was ranked 26 then and is 9 now and in better form and is fully capable of breaking Federers serve a couple of times here, but when Federer has to, he wins the crucial points and I can't see him losing this match. Federer has won 2-1 in sets twice this week. FEDERER to win 2-1 sets @ 3/1 Stan James