darts. PL week 5

Re: darts. PL week 5

Right, this may well turn out to be mumbo jumbo but to avoid all accusations of aftertiming I'll throw up three tips based purely on horoscopes. Let's see if I've hit on a decent (and unorthodox system) Taylor over Barney (but both players have good horoscopes for today so could be a high scoring classic) with a small cover on the draw
Maybe there's something in this after all. Taylor had the better horoscope although both players did. Taylor was 10/10 on my 'astrology' ratings and RVB 9/10. When RVB 5-1 up I gave up. Now just seen the comeback. Now to check back at the previous results and see if there's something in this. Was very much a kneejerk reaction to stick predictions up here yesterday - very little research, just a hunch that astrology might assist in picking winners.

Re: darts. PL week 5

:rollin :rollin :rollin Now thats a night at the Dart's.Roll on April 19th so I can get like that:ok Well I missed out on the Barney/Taylor draw:( but came in on the Jenkins - 2.5 sets:nana
Haha, good man. I was supping out 2 pint pots last night :puke Robbie Savage is a legend

Re: darts. PL week 5 Just hope we get over 40 180's :loon Only 2 pint pots bah cheap Yorkshire,bring on the King George's Hall 4 Pint pitchers all to one-self:beer :beer :beer :beer and a new shirt in the morning:( It just looked a top night especially with the mental crowd:notworthy :notworthy

Re: darts. PL week 5 It was quality Sharpy just because there was so many people there. I prefered Donny dome though as it was more compact, also their it was working mens prices... I think it was £3.20 a pint last night :sad Just watching the tape now of last night, been on 6 or 7 times :beer :beer :cheers :cheers :gimme :nana